Friday, April 23, 2010

The Tower/The Universe. Well . . . interesting. We have Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes), Mars (action, spontaneity, drive), and Phe (mouth or speech), and Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes), Saturn (discipline, limitations, order and caution) and Thav (mark or sign). We have breaking apart and putting together. We have endings in both cards, but one ending involves destruction and the other ending involves the completion of integration. What they both have in common are “dry,” which is subject to susceptibility, and “shape,” which is what both of these forces are able to do. Plus, Fire and Earth are the purest of extremes (Fire rises to the top and Earth falls to the bottom).

My Thoth card is the Three of Cups reversed. “Abundance,” and an indication of the possibility of dreams becoming reality. The element of Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts) tends to contract or reach a level and stable place, and the number 3, which is about not only manifesting the suit but creating something new from it. However, the card is reversed, so the events of the day will probably not be encouraging a sense of connection to and support from the “group.”

My Legacy card is the King of Swords. Fire of Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts), and the cusp of Capricorn (“I build, ambitious, competent, authoritative) and Aquarius (“I know,” the group, friendships, progressiveness), and the sephiroth Chokmah, the origin of vital force and polarity. This King is about a committed and consciously chosen intention to increase and support intellectual evolution and increased communication. He is responsible for harnessing and manifesting ideas, creating and activating the intellect into discernable results. Whew! That’s a lot to live up to!!

My horoscope: “This could be a very busy day in your community, Sagittarius. Some kind of rally, protest, or other public gathering might take place. If you attend, you may not hear much because of all the noise, and the event could seem disorganized at best. It could also render traffic impossible! If you can, stay home today. Going out could be more trouble than it's worth. Protest with your vote or your wallet instead.”

My 6-digit date number is 10, which tells of completion or winding up of a cycle in preparation for a new beginning, which reduces to the number 1, the number of possibility and potential.

Busy day indeed!! And nothing seems to be running smoothly. But I am catching myself before I get irritated and I am infusing awareness and spirituality into my day at every opportunity. So far, I have been able to heed the warning of my cards, even thought there have been little snags throughout the day.

I feel my Lady Danu behind me, Her hands on my shoulders, but She is not saying anything to me at all. LOL, I don’t know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Is She letting me know that I am doing a good job and need no intervention on Her part, or is She standing behind me, ready to prop me up when I get hit by the psychic two-by-four? The former, I hope. I am trying very hard to do what I am supposed to do.

I finished my next submission to the Sacred Mists Blog, on Trance Dancing. It is the first of a series on altered states, and the more detailed information presented in these essays will readily transfer to my book on Sacred Movement; another thing on my ever-lengthening list of things to do when my job ends. And Lorraine planted another “book seed,” by suggesting that I write an advanced book on spell crafting! I love that idea. Lorraine has taken my Off the Beaten Path workshops on spell crafting and the personal energy field, and she feels that the information I presented would fill a void as there really are no “next level of learning” books out there on the hows and whys of spell crafting.

Hopefully by early next week, I will officially be a Tarot Reader at the Sacred Mists Shoppe. I am really excited about this because I will be reading professionally through Sacred Mists. One thing after another seems to be lining up for me!

$

2 comments:

  1. Trance dancing? So often in parallel, us PBT'ers!

    Elizabeth, Donna and I are going to something called Prana Trance Dance at Starseed tonight. No idea what it's going to be like, but our friend Alfredo (the shamanic drummer guy) is co-facilitating it. Should be fun!

    As for "book seeds" concerning advanced spell crafting ... do you need a beta reader (or better yet, a beta tester) ???

    : )

    Hugs ... TL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing synchronicity; trance dance!!

    *grin* I was driving home from Cape May tonight, thinking of all the books I need to write! LOL!

    ReplyDelete