Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Horned One/Five of Swords. Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes), Capricorn (“I build,” ambition, authority, cunning), and Ayin (eyes, senses), all combine to bring a focus on the physical realms and the experiences of the physical senses today. There may be some difficulty involved regarding the physical realm, that could center around the imposition of logic onto the situation. I need to remember that not all victories are fulfilling, especially if they are achieved through negative focuses.

My Thoth card is the Two of Cups. “The Lord of Love” might be a strange card to appear here, at least on the surface, but actually it is reassuring to me because it is telling me that despite imbalances, love is still a part of the picture.

My Legacy card is The Lovers reversed. Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts), Gemini (“I think,” curiosity, talkative, sociable, balanced) and Zayin (two-sided sword), The Lovers is about personal choices, and about a love that exists through the balance of opposites. Today I was drawn to throw another card, and got the Seven of Cups. This card corresponds to the sephiroth of Netzach (which tells of understanding and inspiration), and it reminds me of both the importance and the dangers of dreams and visualizations.

My horoscope: “It may be hard for you to make a decision today about anything. Things may seem a bit wishy-washy and unclear, but don't worry about it. There is plenty of air to fuel your fire. Be aware that people may be popping up from the past and that unexpected events may be disrupting the flow throughout the day. Well-laid plans are apt to be broken. Don't' sweat it. Just go with it.”

My cards make perfect sense to me today. Every single one of ‘em. ‘Nuff said.

Helen and I got together yesterday and today, furthering our business preparations. We worked through a stretch class that is focused on strength trainers, and we discussed many options and future focuses. This coming weekend, Sean and his friends will be down in Cape May, and Helen and I plan on not only picking his brain, but getting our website up and running. Big first step! Hopefully next weekend I will be posting the URL of Sukha’s website. It is very important that we keep our momentum up, and we are doing our best.

I leave for the Dominican Republic a week from Wednesday. This is going to be a very different trip because it will be just Brian and I. Part of me will miss Sharon and her ability to speak Spanish. But part of me is looking forward to spending some in-depth time with Brian, maybe talking about Tarot, Reiki, Yoga, etc. This will be a great opportunity for me to zero in on what I need to focus upon.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment