Tuesday, April 20, 2010

King of Swords/The Magician reversed. Lots of Air today. The suit of Swords corresponds to Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts), as does The Magician, who is also related to Mercury (reason, intelligence, skill) and Beth (house; builder). LOL, and Mercury happens to be in I am being told by this King to be proactive today because I have the ability to see things in a different light. Impartiality and cold, emotionless judgment are important today. However, I do need to remember that if I want to truly change my environment in order to manifest my desires, if I block out the other elements and only focus on Air and its connection to the intellect, I will be doomed to failure. I cannot achieve balance unless I allow myself to tap into **all** the tools at my command, and I need to remember that my reasons for acting must not only be logical, but ethical and caring as well. Also, Mercury is in retrograde, so that Magician reversed makes even more sense; I am being given an opportunity to see what I missed, LOL, probably in a slightly uncomfortable manner.

My Thoth card is the Four of Swords. “Truce” today, and I think I understand this card’s energies. Crowley sees this card as presenting the concept of “equality of arms deters battle.” I am being told that the preparations have been made; now is the time to rest before the real work begins.

My Legacy card is The World reversed. Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes), Saturn (discipline, resistance, order), and Thav (mark or sign). This is a card of cosmic consciousness and the completion of a cycle; it also reminds me that the cycle is **not** linear, with a distinct beginning and ending point, but rather it is a circle, with its ending morphing seamlessly into a new beginning. Because it is reversed, I am being warned that although the cycle appears to be completed, the transformation is not yet complete. But it’s happening! This card is said to reflect the fertility and abundance of The Empress, the synthesis of Strength, and the transformative power of The Tower, as it transforms from the end of a cycle into The Fool and a brand new beginning.

Because today is the first part of my magickal working with Mystery, I also threw a Pearls of Wisdom card, and got the Seven of Cups. In the Pearls of Wisdom Tarot, besides the traditional indication of many choices, this card reminde me that dreams are fuel to manifest outcome, and I am the creator of my own life.

My 6-digit date number for today is 7; the number 7 tells of the beginning of the degeneration of the balance of the number 6. I think the appropriate lesson to remember today regarding this number is that in order to make the omelet we need to break some eggs, and that will upset the balance. In order to walk forward, we actually need to end the balance that happens when we stand still. Cultivating awareness and choosing with awareness are the keys.

My horoscope: “You have a strong spirit of cooperation today, Sagittarius. It inspires you to pitch in and help others without being asked. Your romantic partner could be surprised to see you show up and help with a chore. Never mind that you don't know what you're doing - you'll figure it out. Others will be impressed to see you going above and beyond what you've been asked to do. Your efforts on all fronts won't go unnoticed.”

Awesome stuff is happening today!!

The new, formalized (and truly wonderful) Sacred Mists Third Degree Training Lessons were unveiled last night after our Student Council Meeting. I am absolutely thrilled at what Lady Raven and Lilyth have created. These lessons will have a two-fold effect on me: first, they will push me to increase my skills, knowledge and abilities, and second, they will push me to crystallize and document in detail (through homework assignments) both what I already know and am able to accomplish as well as the new information and abilities that I will gain through completing the assignments for each lesson.

While all of these lessons have been in place already, they were not formalized. Because up until now the Third Degree had few members, Lady Raven was able to work on a one-on-one basis with each Third Degree Dedicant; however that has become difficult for her. And so, our new Third Degree Training Program has arrived! That one-on-one contact is still available (as it is for every student of every Degree), and in fact the formalization of the Third Degree Training should make a bit more time available.

Congratulations, Lady Raven and Lilyth! Your hours and hours of hard work have paid off, in my opinion, and you are creating a wonderfully strong Degree Training Program for all Sacred Mists students. I am very proud to be associated with Sacred Mists.

Tonight is the first part of the ritual and magickal working that Mystery and I have been creating. I am very, very pleased with what we have made together; I think we are well matched as magickal partners, and I look forward to experience tonight’s working. The energies of Lumina Mystica are manifesting!

The last week or so has been incredibly busy for me. I have been working plenty of overtime, and the extra money will come in handy. I made my reservations for my Dominican Republic trip last night. I will be going by myself this time, because Sharon can’t make it this year. Brian is redecorating, and I look forward to helping him. Plus we will go shopping for larimar and amber, and we will go to the river and the beach. I will get to have my “chivo” fix, LOL, and do some dancing.

Plus, the Pagan Brain Trust has been making some awesome plans. We are going to have a Reiki attunement extravaganza, and we are creating a permanent working together. This magickal family is evolving so much!

The “Shift” is coming; I can feel it, stronger and stronger each day!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment