Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Three of Swords reversed/The Fool. Whew!! I am glad that three is reversed, but even seeing it reversed frightens me. The Three of Swords is the one card in the entire deck that I dread, because the best news you can get from it is that you know about the harm; it is not hidden. This card reminds me of the frailty of the human heart and its tendency to be hurt by something as insubstantial yet powerful as the spoken word. The Fool corresponds with Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts), the planet Uranus (technology, the future, innovation and the unexpected, and the Hebrew letter Aleph (the head; youthful learning). The Fool is a card of both expansion and of blending, of optimism and new beginnings. Perhaps I have dodged a bullet today.

My Thoth card is the Eight of Swords. “Interference” again; had this card on Saturday with my Thoth Tarot. Crowley sees this card a bit different than the usual interpretation of being bound and not trying to escape. He doesn’t see this as merely enabling the trials and tribulations of the day, but rather in typical Crowley upside down fashion, he sees this card as warning being good natured is not going to save the day; a knockout punch will have much more power to make things right!

My Legacy card is the Queen of Wands reversed. Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts) of Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes), in an upright position she represents wanting things on ones own terms, and of the attitude of “don’t mess with me!” Her strength of will is a good thing when she is on our side, but if she is not, then look out. Since the card is reversed, there may be some issues with a strong woman today.

My 6-digit date number for today is 11 (Uriel) which reduces to 2. This number represents the concept of “distance between,” and if the first physical manifestation of potential.

My horoscope: “Regardless of your situation, Sagittarius, you'll want to take the easy way out. There's a laziness sweeping over you, and you could be trying to find a way to sneak out of some responsibilities. Even if this idea seems terrific now, it's likely to get you into some trouble later. Be wary of cheating the system and then expecting the full benefits of hard work in return. You'll earn exactly what you deserve.”

Cernunnos has been with me all day. He keeps reminding me that Beltane is less than a month away, and that while I have come a long way, there are still things to be done before he will accept my dedication. Not the least of which is writing my ritual. But I am crossing things off my To Do List, and perhaps that is one reason why He appeared today, but I am also thinking about the Albedo Phase quite a bit.

Last night, I burned my runes, my first set; I used the ash rounds that Mystery sent to me. They are beautiful!! And instead of the traditional 25 tiles, I included one extra because the wood grain on the round created an eye! I augmented it just a bit with the wood burner, and put it into the bag with the rest of the runes.

I have been doing more planning for my BOS, looking at end papers, thinking about oils and sigils and such. And ribbon colors! Do I want one for each main chakra? Do I want more than seven ribbons?

I also emailed Helen this afternoon a PDF of a rough version of a possible logo for our attempt at a business. As each day passes, I am becoming more excited about learning Thai Massage.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment