Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Six of Cups/The Tower reversed. I am being warned today, that preventing change will most certainly result in catastrophe. I cannot rely on the perceived security of some outside thing, person or event, but instead must find the security I need to embrace change rather than prevent change deep within me. I am being pointed to my Younger Self, for she is both the root of and the solution to the problem.

My Thoth card is The Moon. I just love the images on this Thoth card; they really do depict the slightly out of focus view of the world as seen through the energies of The Moon. This card tells me that nothing is as it seems, but I should not allow bewilderment and imagination to become a bane rather than the useful tools that they both should be. I am also reminded that it is always darkest just before the dawn, so I must endure with courage.

My horoscope: “Your creativity has always been a big part of your intelligence, but never more so than right now -- the tasks you're working through require the kinds of smarts that you have in spades! This is a very exciting time for you, full of unique people who are helping you to see things in a new light. There might be a frustrating person in the mix, but although they rub you the wrong way from time to time, the sensation they leave you with is always positive.”

And: “You love to have very serious discussions about important issues well into the night. You rebuild the world the way you would like to see it with your friends. But for a while now, you start yawning around ten, and are in bed within the hour. This is true today, as well. Are you really tired or do you just need to be alone to think about things by yourself?”

My Legacy Tarot has arrived . . . I am overwhelmed. I was afraid that after all this I would be disappointed. Instead, I am blown away. Positively blown away. I feel as if Marchetti created this deck specifically for me, not using my instructions mind you, but instead he created it according to what he knew the images should be in order for met to be instantly and irreversibly in love with each one.

Do you know how hard it was for me to focus on work this afternoon? Yes, I am quite grateful that I had that little bit of time during lunch to pour over the cards, but I need more! I never imagined that I would find a deck that soooo felt my own.

As I type this, I feel as if I have come back from some place far away; there are indeed gateways associated with this deck. If you don't hear from me again, I fell into one of those gateways and decided not to return!!!

I can't wait to look at my Shadow Work Spread with these cards!!! Mystery and I have been doing some absolutely incredible Tarot Shadow Work these past few days. I honestly did not expect to uncover what I have already found about myself, and interacting with Mystery regarding her issues is helping me as well; after all our individual focuses seem to be two sides of the same coin (which coincidentally can be said about our personal significators for these workings, The Magician and The High Priestess). I will be posting my thoughts regarding the first spread once we have completed working on it.

Today is the first day of the 9th month of the 9th year of this century, my year. I decided this morning that the laziness must end today, and so I put on all of my amber jewelry to get some electricity flowing. I have been indulging my sweet tooth these past few days, which is probably adding to my lethargy (have I mentioned that I am a major sugar addict?). But today is the first day of my cleanse; I dosed myself with some dandelion tincture this morning, and I will be drinking lots of fluids today as I bring my diet back into line. I already feel better, but my worst time is after lunch. That is usually when the “sugar demon” possesses me.

Ailm (one of my Guides) and her group are leaving today, beginning their journey inland for the Winter months. She and I talked this morning as I sat in my car, looking at the first yellow and brown leaf of Fall, sitting on my windshield. Her group has been feeling the need to get moving, and despite the great weather of the past few weeks, Ailm feels that the weather of the Fall months may not be conducive to travel, and thus the journey begins today. I am also feeling a change in my focuses; the sun is lower down in the morning, and the light is different than during high Summer. I am feeling the need to gather my resources and check to be sure that all has been completed; activity is beginning once more, signaling the ending of the time of pause and the beginning of the harvest. Soon I will know if the work of the Spring was sufficient to tide me through the coming cold and dark.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment