Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Justice/Eight of Pentacles reversed. While the laws of the physical realms may follow alongside the laws of the Universe, they are only mimicking the Universal laws. I am being reminded today that the Universal laws cannot be violated; no matter how I try to go against them, they will be enforced. My future is directly affected by my past, and I also need to remember that gaining experience for experience’s sake is not a waste of time.

My Thoth card is the Five of Cups reversed. The “Disappointment” card; Crowley states that any disturbance of ease can only be seen as misfortune. The motion of the number Five is what is churning the waters for this Cups card in an upright position. Since the card is reversed, I am being told to be aware of the absence of motion, and to value the ease that could come to me today through that lack of motion.

My horoscope: “Today is a day of fruitful conversations, Sagittarius, especially if they are with someone far away. Even while most of the activities you usually consider chores are being done, there is this kind of anticipation or sense of reward and encouragement that surrounds you today. There may be an ongoing hassle about some kind of joint holding or investment with a friend, but that will play itself out soon enough. The emphasis is on adventure, physical or intellectual, and the opportunity that is coming is what keeps you going right now, not the back and forth arguing with someone of a closed mind.”

I did another Fire Bird meditation last night. This time, when I crawled through the gateway, I ended up in the same field, in the same trampled area, but this time it was overcast and windy. The yellow grasses hissed and sighed as they danced in the wind, and the Fire Bird was there, waiting for me, swooping and playing in the wind gusts. She came down and sat on my arm for her usual head scratch, and then energetically led me forward as always, to the “two moon beach.” The cool thing was that as soon as I stepped from the grasses, the wind was gone. I turned and looked back, and the grasses were still bowing in waves as the gusts pressed against them, but the beach was quiet and still, as if there was a force field separating the two places.

I turned back and surveyed the scene; still two moons in the lavender sky, the beach was untouched, however green grass was still growing thickly in my footprints from my last visit. I walked down to the water along that grass, and was surprised to see something floating in the water, close to the shore. I waded out and picked it up; it was a cylindrical tube about three feet long and six inches in diameter. I took it to the shore and opened it up, and found a rolled up paper inside. I took the paper out and unrolled it. To my surprise, I was holding the Ivan Shishkin painting of the rye field with the trees! That painting grabbed me right from the beginning; looks like I need to study it in detail.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment