Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Justice/Two of Pentacles reversed. I need to remember that past actions have the potential to affect the future, for life is a circle and the past **is** the future. I do not need to beat my own drum, for eventually all deeds will be listed, whether good or bad, and the paybacks will come. In the mean time, I should focus on bringing back the balance that I once had in the physical realms.

My Thoth card is the Ace of Cups. A new direction, and this is a good one. Crowley sees the Ace of Cups as the Holy Grail, and as telling us that if we have love, all else will fall into place.

My Legacy card is the Ace of Wands. Wow, another Ace, and this one is a talisman of power that is presenting itself to me; I have only to reach out and take it.

The Pagan Brain Trust met last night (which makes the presence of those two Aces very understandable). As usual, time seemed to speed up as we all talked. We had our “Tarot extravaganza,” and everyone brought their Tarot and Oracle decks. We also each shared our “internet” experiences. It seems that Little Oracle and I are not the only persons who are feeling a real connection to workings that involve the internet, computers or some digital format. Three of us feel a very strong connection to a Tarot or Oracle deck that uses digital images, especially digital fantasy images, and when we talked about it, we all agreed that it was the digital source of the images that offered an easier connection to the symbolism and messages of the cards.

What a great weekend we had, with Sharon and her family. The weather was very cooperative, the water was warm, the waves were gentle, and the dolphins were passing by. We spent Saturday at the ocean and Sunday at Higbee Beach, where we saw a pair of bald eagles, two different hawks, turkey vultures, and both monarch and red admiral butterflies.

I am coming down with a cold. Why do these things happen to me when I have responsibilities that cannot be put off? Sheesh.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment