Saturday, October 11, 2014

10/9/14

The Lovers reversed/The Moon. The Lovers (Air, hot/separates and wet/adapts, quick and animated, intellectual, problems or challenges; Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, sociable, dual; Zayin, double-edged sword; and the Path between Tiphareth, the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify, and Binah, female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) tells of duality, union, and personal choices.  This card is about love, but it is also about our personal values and how they affect our choices, and the promises we make to others.  The traditional image on The Lovers offers three people: a man, and two women (one representing virtue and one representing sensuality).  The Lovers presents the two halves that when united with balance are greater than the sum of their parts; in other words, The Lovers is about a unity that is necessary for fertility and creativity to have an effect.  My card is reversed today, and eiher I will have difficulty making personal choices, or circumstances will prevent those choices from being made.  The Moon of the Tarot Major Arcana corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, emotional and sensitive energy that strives to stay the same), Pisces (“I believe,” feeling, suffering, soul growth, duality), Qof (the back of the head), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), is about feelings and emotions and instincts and the subconscious.  This card tells of falsehood and illusion and the Dark Night of Soul, and about magick and mystery. The Moon also tells of being either drawn to or susceptible to the effects of these things, and since feelings and the imagination can be beneficial or harmful (and since my Moon is paired with the reversed Lovers card), relying on my imagination could get me into trouble.

My Thoth cards are the Prince of Swords reversed and the Five of Cups (“Disappointment”). The Princes of the Thoth Tarot are actually the Knights.  The Knight/Prince of Swords (the cusp of Taurus, “I have,” sensual, stubborn, cautious, and Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, dual, intelligent) is outspoken, assured, alert, and logical, as well as rude, domineering, critical and sarcastic.  His daring and courage are impressive, but he can also be disruptive, too.  Crowley describes this Knight/Prince as being full of ideas that tumble all over each other.  Sometimes that kind of chaos can be beneficial, but not today!  Since my Prince is reversed, speaking my mind is a recipe for disaster. The Five of Cups (Mars, action, aggression, drive, in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, mysterious, obsessive) tells of an emotional setback or disappointment, or perhaps the belief that a wrong choice has been made; this card also warns us that we are focusing too much on difficult emotions. This card has been showing up a lot recently, both upright and reversed.  Feelings and emotions can be powerful tools, and what I feel can end up manifesting into the physical world.  Again, I am being warned about non-physical effects having the potential to screw things up.

My Legacy card is the Queen of Wands reversed, flavored by the Queen of Coins.  There’s a clear message! The Queen of Wands (cusp of Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality, and Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) in an upright position is energetic, adaptable and enthusiastic; she is filled with persistent energy and calm authority at the same time, and because of this she draws others to her.  She is kind of a self-made woman, with her sense of humor intact, a valuable achievement.  Because my Queen is reversed, once again I am being warned that I might have difficulty transferring ideas, knowledge, and enthusiasm into the physical world.  My reversed Queen of Wands is being flavored by the upright Queen of Coins; a solution to the problem! The Queen of Coins (cusp of Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering, and Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution, cunning, authoritative) is very good at sustaining the physical world, keeping things dry and cozy and safe and orderly.  She has a “greatness of soul” and can easily manifest this greatness around her. The Legacy Queen of Coins manifests through her visualizations, and brings her plans into reality, and I do need her skills today.  She is comfortable with all physical world sensations and experiences, maybe because she also understands balance.  Balance seems to be key today, so I welcome her influence in that respect.  Perhaps she is also suggesting that I work backwards from physical manifestations into visualizations, rather than visualizing first and then striving to manifest in the physical world.

My 6-digit date number is 6, the number of vertical and horizontal balance. 

My horoscopes: “Repeat after us: "I don't have to settle." Today, with revolutionary Pluto in your money sphere at a happy angle to the Moon in your hard-work zone, you're in the driver's seat. Positive change is yours for the plucking, so don't say yes—or even maybe—when your heart says no. If there's an offer on the table that's not quite right, have the courage to walk away. Taking second best only slows the process of getting what you truly desire.

And: “Happiness reigns in the home, as everyone in your household seems to have reached a new understanding of each other. You could also experience a new sense of peace and quiet. Everyone is concentrating more on reading and working on their own private projects and less on filling the house with visitors. This could be a wonderful time for you. You're getting along wonderfully with your family, and the house is a peaceful haven. Enjoy!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment