Saturday, October 4, 2014

10/2/14

Ace of Swords/Four of Wands. The Ace of Swords (Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution authority, cunning, Aquarius and Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, soul growth, artistic) tells of the birth of ideas and concepts; it offers the power to analyze that is necessary in order to make good choices, and in order to react correctly to events in our day.  Today analyzing before things manifest will be more useful than looking back at what has already happened in order to learn. The Four of Wands (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, enthusiastic) is about building enough to become established, and about the results of harmony and effort and creativity combined.  My foundation is strong today, and I can use it as a home base as I make use of the intellectual potential of my Ace.

My Thoth cards are the Ten of Disks (“Wealth”) reversed and the Eight of Swords (“Interference”) reversed. The Ten of Disks (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, communication, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) represents the attainment of physical world wealth and bounty, usually achieved through the implementation of long-term plans, and the attempt to maintain the status quo.  Uncle Al has a specific message for this card, too: do something with that wealth or it will become a liability.  Looks like I’m not at the completion stage, at lease as far as my physical world is concerned, and I will need to work harder at getting things done around the house. The Eight of Swords (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable talkative, dual) in an upright position tells of a confused and restrictive response to obstacles, or maybe perceived obstacles.  The Interference represented by this card exists within the workings of my mind; I can overcome it but I must do so in a balanced way.  And because my card is reversed, I won’t be overwhelmed or bound by this sense of restriction.  Freeeeeee!!

My Legacy card is the Page of Wands, flavored by the Six of Cups.  Niiiiicd! The Page of Wands (Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody; Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic noble egotistical; and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) is fun to be around, unless you have a migraine. He is about being open to new experiences and about being enthusiastic about whatever is happening, and his optimism just might tip things into the right direction.  My Page is being flavored by another favorite of mine, the Six of Cups. The Six of Cups (Sun, the inner core of a person or situation in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, compulsive, deep, obsessive) is a card of innocence, emotional balance and harmony, of simple joy that begets even more simple joy by infecting all that is around us at this moment.  This card is about friendship and play, teamwork, and drawing strength from shared experiences.  Just what the Page of Wands loves!  It could end up being a real good day.

My 6-digit date number is 8, the number that tells of the deliberate response to the pause and approach of degeneration of the 7, in order to maintain for a bit longer the balance of the number 6. 

My horoscopes: “Caviar dreams on a ramen noodle budget? You like to fly by the seat of your pants, Sagittarius, doing what you feel is right at the moment. However, this may trip you up with your finances today, as the Moon in your income and expenses zone clashes with freedom-loving Uranus. You don't want to be reined in and you hate to utter the phrase "I can't afford it." If you really want a new trinket, check and see if you actually need it. If you do, see about finding it on discount somewhere before you plunk down full price.

And: “Today is your day, so live it up. If it seems as if things have been rather intense lately, don't worry, they are apt to lighten up quite a bit today so feel free to be your usual jolly self. Be the one who adds humor and a good-natured feeling to the group. Your laughter will be much appreciated. Come out into the forefront of the scene. Bring things up to your level and you will find that other people will willingly join you there.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment