Sunday, October 5, 2014

10/5/14

Transparent Oracle Sunday!

55, Guide: Mermaid (Below).  Ascension and escape from the physical world seem to be our tasks for this life; however, in order to ascend, we need to first understand this word we are attempting to grow out of.  The cards of Below assist us in that endeavor.  Mermaid tells us of many non-physically manifested concepts: feelings, emotions, love, compassion, and healing.  Like Water, none of these can be held in place by our hands, and yet all are important ingredients within a balanced and harmonious and satisfying life.  Learning to access these ingredients and use them for our benefit without “over-spicing” the recipe takes focus and Will, and loss of control can bring obsession and destruction, but it is well worth the risk.

36, Guide: Bear (North). North is the direction of Earth, and thus of the physical or physically formed or manifested world, and of nurturing, health, finances and security, and the wisdom associated with living simply, being well-grounded, and being in touch with our physical body.  Bear is about protection and hibernation, power, shelter and instincts.  Mother bears are fierce, yet gentle, and that is the message of this card.  I am being told by Bear that I should protect and nurture myself, but I should also make use of what I’ve learned to not only connect with my own instincts, but also to nurture and guide others.

46, Mercury (Above).  Whatever happens in the direction of Above, it will happen quickly, and maybe in an unexpected manner, because there are no elemental constraints to be found.  The effects associated with this card (and this planet) of Mercury are quick to manifest; they are about connections and communications, about travel, and about the way it all happens through what seems like magick!  I associate Mercury with the Internet, and thus, with the astral realms.

I then stacked my cards and created my mandala.  Mercury is in the center of everything, and its revolutionary path crosses the third eye of Mermaid; Bear is quietly guarding, facing outward and eyes closed (although Bear is still aware of what is happening, perhaps more so because he is not relying on only his eyes).  I am being asked to look at the volotile world of my own emotions and feelings today, so that I can love myself, and learn to control those feelings in order to create a better outcome.  I am also being warned that perhaps things will happen quickly today, possibly on the Internet, and whatever happens just might push buttons within me that create sudden and strong feelings.  I need to keep alert, and be ready for anything, yet not expect a particular outcome.

I spent a beautiful day in my beloved garden.  I am sore, but very happy.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment