Monday, October 6, 2014

10/6/14

Six of Wands reversed/King of Wands. The Six of Wands (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, noble, authoritative) in an upright position expresses the celebration we feel when we have passed some test or successfully met a challenge. Since my card is reversed, I should not rest on my laurels just yet.  I still need to continue striving toward the goal. The King of Wands (cusp of Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, nurturing, moody, and Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic egotistical) is honest and open hearted, and rules his realm through the advantageous use of his creative impulses.  He is admired by all, is able to assert authority without alienating others, and his achievements not only bring him benefits, but also increase the quality of life for those around him.  He reminds me that I do have the skills to make things happen, and I should trust in those skills, and act with confidence.

My Thoth cards are the Three of Disks (“Work”) reversed and the Ten of Cups (“Satiety”). The Three of Disks (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, cunning, competence) in an upright position tells of competence, planning and teamwork.  Looks like those concepts might not be effective today, at least regarding physical-world focuses.  I might be easily distracted; is that good or bad? The Ten of Cups (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, spirituality, suffering and growth) in an upright position offers the manifestation of happiness, simple joys, and fulfillment. The number Ten is about the completion of a cycle or manifestation, and the suit of Cups is about emotions, feelings and the inner self, so this card offers the bounty that comes with the successful experiencing of all the lessons of the Cups cards.  Uncle Al sees this one in a more negative way, for he believes perfect success may bring exactly what we hoped for, no more and no less.  Because my Ten is also reversed, emotional satisfaction might be difficult to come by today, too.  I might be better off if I try not to involve the emotions.

My Legacy card is the Six of Swords reversed, flavored by the Knight of Coins reversed. The Six of Swords (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, communication, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause oriented) in an upright position is about balance, healing, moving towards a better place, and even about learning the science behind things that work (because understanding why they work makes them more effective). My card is reversed, and it looks like I will need to concentrate on being aware of the “how” and “why” of any situation today, because it won’t be easy for me to move in that direction.  My reversed Six of Swords is being flavored by the reversed Knight of Coins. The Knight of Coins (cusp of Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, egotistical, and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) tells of persistence to the point of being stubborn, and caution to the point of being boring.  It looks like caution and focused persistence won’t be beneficial to the situation; things might require more delicate handling, and forethought before action.

My 6-digit date number is 3, the number that tells of a new creation from the position and potential of the Ace, and the balance, polarity, and energy of “distance between” of the 2.

My horoscopes: “As Robert Frost said, "Good fences make good neighbors." And today Archer, as structure-loving Saturn aligns with the Moon in flowy Pisces, you may want to anchor yours with deep stakes. If you don't let people know where your boundaries are, they'll continue to take too much--and generous old you will keep on giving and giving. There might be an awkward moment at first, but once you have the conversation, you'll be grateful for the freedom you've gifted yourself.

And: “There is a great deal of wind in your sails today, so feel free to set your course for a long distance trip to an exotic place. Things are coming to a dramatic climax for you right now and you may find that some serious pieces of your life are taking a dramatic turn. Keep in mind that change is a necessary thing for growth. If tension exists in certain areas of your life, don't fight it. Think about taking an entirely different path.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment