Wednesday, January 9, 2013


The Hierophant reversed/Seven of Pentacles reversed. The Hierophant corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes), Taurus (“I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn), Vau (the nail which holds tradition in place), and the Path between Chesed (the place where forms and structures are stabilized and nurtured), and Chokmah (dynamic male energy, the origin of vital force and polarity).  This card is an archetype of Spirit (with The Emperor as archetype of the Sacred Masculine, The Empress as archetype of the Sacred Feminine, and all three representing the supernal triad) that reminds us of the value of tradition, ritual and ceremony.  My card is reversed, and this could be a warning.  I need to be careful that I don’t turn tradition into dogma; my opinions matter, but so do the opinions of those who think differently.  The Seven of Pentacles (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, law and order, in Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn) in an upright position tells of pauses and choices and assessments.  My Seven if Pentacles is reversed, though, and this might be a double whammy.  Pause, reflect, investigate . . . then choose.

My Thoth card is the Ace of Swords. The Ace of Swords (Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution authority, cunning, Aquarius and Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, soul growth, artistic) tells of the potential within the day to effectively use mental or intellectual abilities. While these processes might cause a bit of isolation, I am learning that isolation is the first step toward understanding myself.  Now **that** idea is a challenge that offers opportunity for growth!

My Legacy card is Death, flavored by the Ace of Swords.  Death corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, imaginative energy that strives to stay the same or take the same course), Scorpio, Nun (fish head; liberation), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), and tells of natural change that cannot be stopped.  This change is most likely going to involve moving upward on the evolutionary ladder, and even though I can’t know ahead of time just what this transformation will entail, I should not fear it. My second Ace of Swords today is flavoring my Death card.  Aces tend to be a bit passive, probably because they are potential only, and have not yet begun to manifest.  Again, I am being reminded here that strength comes through adversity.  I am also being reminded, through my two Aces, that this strength itself is not in itself good or bad; it is what I do with the strength that imposes goodness, or evil.  No matter what, I will be transformed by these energies.  I have the power to at least add my own intentions; better make them good ones.

My 6-digit date number is 5, the number that tells of the imposition of motion into stillness-approaching-stagnation.

My horoscopes: “There may be serious challenges in your daily routine today, Sagittarius. How can you organize your day more efficiently? Take time to set a plan into motion. Write it down. You may want to drift into another realm, so let those emotions roam free - just make sure you deal with your daily tasks first. This will give you more freedom to take advantage of the blast of creative power that you have now.

And: “You may suddenly feel yourself laden with a heaviness that you just don't understand. Take note that this could be a reaction from grief or anger that you have stuffed inside and so neatly covered up by your fun loving, jovial attitude. Make sure you get these feelings out before they get the better of you. Honest communication is the best way to relieve the emotional weightiness you may feel.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Nine of Wands.  I had this one only a few days ago.  More indications that guardianship and vigilance and courage may come into play.  And more indication that I may not know or perceive or understand what is coming toward me, but I need to stand guard despite this.  Willingly. 

The number 2, take two.  More from “Constructing the Universe” regarding this amazing number.  We’ve already touched on the principles that are found echoing throughout not only nature, but science as well: wholeness, balance, polarity, pattern, and harmony.  The number 2 is all about polarity. 

We know about the laws of attraction and repulsion already; now we will talk about the attraction between polar opposites ad the repulsion of sameness that happens in the world of atoms.  And the key is love.  LOL, yes, love.  Opposites are naturally drawn to each other in the world of atoms, and the word used to describe the strength of this attraction and love is “voltage.”  Magnets are a perfect example of the process of repulsion that happens with sameness; opposite magnetic poles always attract each other, and alike poles will repel each other.  

Again, we are reminded of the concept of separateness, because opposites can only happen once separateness has happened.  And within the world of atoms, once that separateness occurs, those opposites strive with a mighty effort to return to union and wholeness.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment