Friday, January 4, 2013


Six of Wands/Ace of Wands reversed. The Six of Wands (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, noble, authoritative) expresses the celebration we feel when we have passed some test or successfully met a challenge. This card focuses on what is already accomplished, and the pride we feel when we are victorious.  The Ace of Wands (Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, egotistical, Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, sensible, orderly) in an upright position tells of the presence of inspiration that could very well bring creativity and passion into my life. But my Ace is reversed, so that potential may not be easy to access.  It is there, though, deep inside of me, just waiting for an opportunity to flare.  I threw the Ace of Wands reversed yesterday, paired with The Sun.  This pair is somewhat similar, except the Six of Wands is more of an active celebration.  Oh-kay!

My Thoth card is the Eight of Swords reversed.  “Interference” reversed today. The Eight of Swords (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable talkative, dual) tells of a confused and restrictive response to obstacles, a paralysis of the mind if you will.  My card is reversed, so it looks like I won’t be paralyzed by the unexpected today.

My Legacy card is the Five of Coins reversed, flavored by the Queen of Coins. The Five of Coins (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, skill, communication, in Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn) traditional image shows a woman and a child, one of them injured in some way, travelling in the cold wind, with a church window behind them.  This card in an upright position tells of loss or need within the physical world, but today my Five of Coins is reversed.  This might mean that I will feel healthy, energized or strong, or I may experience fame or reward.  The Queen of Coins (cusp of Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering, and Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution, cunning, authoritative) is very good at sustaining the physical world, keeping things dry and cozy and safe and orderly.  She is resourceful, and does her best to make everyone comfortable.  She is flavoring my reversed Five of Coins, and that bodes well for me, and for those around me.

My 6-digit date number is 9, the number that tells of the completeness of manifestation or effect.

My horoscopes: “You will recognize and appreciate the need for structure and stability on a day like today, Sagittarius. This practical energy may work to take away some of the fun out of the equation. You may not realize it, but the fun in your life may be getting chipped away little by little. Hold tight to the things that give you passion and purpose in life. These are the keys to healthy living.

And: “Get out in the world as much as possible, for you have a great deal to share with others. Relationships with men will go especially well, so now is a good time to patch up any differences that may be dangling helplessly in the air. Open your mind up even wider and see how your energy fits in with the collective. You have strong opinions that will prove to be very useful in setting the record straight once and for all.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Page of Wands.  This Page is about confidence and child-like joy, creativity and passion, and she dares you to push the envelope and enjoy the adrenaline rush!

Heading out to have dinner with friends.  Yes, I know; another big meal.  But I have been good, I’ve done my personal Yoga practice each day and went to classes too.  I will be good tonight.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment