Tuesday, December 4, 2012


Page of Pentacles/King of Pentacles. Interesting; the Pages are inner/immature and the Kings are outer/mature.  The Page of Pentacles corresponds with the season of Spring (Aries, “I want,” action oriented, enthusiastic, competitive; Taurus, “I have,” sensual, physical, cautious; and Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, sociable, dual, intelligent), and tells me to not be afraid to concentrate on what is effective for me today, rather than what is not effective.  This focus will most likely have to do with my physical world in some way: career, finances, home or health, and the focus will be more about activating potential than managing something already in place.  The King of Pentacles (cusp of Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive, and Taurus, “I have,” sensual, stubborn, cautious, physically oriented) is the expert on the physical world, on physical world resources, and on physical manifestation.  He is a pillar of the community; he is reliable, predictable and knowledgeable, and turns everything he touches into gold.  Add in that promise and optimism of the Page, and wow!

My Thoth card is the Four of Wands reversed.  “Completion” is the keyword for the Four of Wands (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, enthusiastic), which in an upright position is about building enough to become established, or celebrating the successful efforts of the Three of Wands.  My Four of Wands is reversed, but this makes sense to me.  Flat feeling?  Apathy?  Burdens?  Yep, after being very sick for a week, those are all relevant!

My Legacy card is Temperance, flavored by The Hermit reversed. Temperance corresponds with Sagittarius (“I seek,” philosophic, adventurous, blundering) Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive, energetic change), Samekh (the tent post), and the Path between Yesod (the place where patterns and images emerge that may manifest into the physical world of action and outer reality) and Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify), and it is one of the Major Arcana cards that presents one version of the concept of balance.  I am being reminded once again that I have more knowledge regarding extreme situations and conditions than I realize.  My illness this past week has in a way been like my experiences during the Hurricane, just originating from within me rather than from outside.  My Temperance card is being flavored by The Hermit reversed.  The Hermit corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes, and material, practical and stable energy that is slow to change), as well as Virgo (“I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented, orderly), Yod (open hand, touch), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Chesed (the place where forms and structure are stabilized and nurtured), and is about searching within for a deeper meaning.  Upright this card tells of a solitary Seeking, but my Hermit is reversed.  Today is the day for me to begin to move my focus from within me, and back out into the world.  Time for a bit of contact with some healthy people!

My 6-digit date number is 10, the number that tells of the end of a cycle, which reduces further to 1, the number of potential and position.

My horoscopes: “Don't let other people's insensitive actions dictate your mood today, Sagittarius. Your state of mind is your responsibility, and you should work to come to a point at which you have full control over what you feel at all times. If something isn't working out, let it go. This isn't a good time to try to stick a square peg in a round hole.

And: “This isn't the moment to adhere to one particular philosophy, whatever it may be. You may feel frustrated by your inability to figure out which path to take, but ultimately this is very good for you. Continue to search around with your little flashlight, weak as it seems to you, because this is how you are going to get solid faith back again! Best of all, it will be a faith tailored just for you!

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding Judgement.  Judgement represents a final adding up of costs and credits, and then a settling of the bill.  The Shadowscapes Judgement card asks us to weigh our debts against a feather; tough task!  In the end, we benefit if we are objective and honest in our judgment process, particularly when regarding ourselves.

I am still alive.  I am two days without a fever, but still having deep, bone-shaking coughing fits.  And tired, I’m very tired.  Inch by inch, I am moving back towards good health.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment