Thursday, December 13, 2012


Seven of Swords reversed/Ace of Wands reversed. The Seven of Swords (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, cause-oriented, the group, aloofness) in an upright position tells of the effort to maintain things as we want them, often through the use of deception and without considering the wants or needs of others.  My Seven of Swords is reversed, and thus today I will be in touch with the needs of others as well as my own needs, and I most likely won’t be tempted to arrange things for my benefit only. I should be able to use my intellect to make good decisions in this regard.  The Ace of Wands (Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, egotistical, Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, sensible, orderly) in an upright position tells of the presence of inspiration that could very well bring creativity and passion into my life. Because my Ace is reversed, that Fiery passion may not be easy to rouse today, and taking action or acting impulsively might bring a bit of discomfort.  Perhaps my reversed Ace of Wands is helping me to keep my Seven of Swords reversed.

My Thoth card is the Queen of Cups reversed. The Queen of Cups (cusp of Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual, and Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody) in an upright position represents the energies of Water and The High Priestess manifested into the Minor Arcana.  Because this card is reversed, perhaps I won’t be able to obtain a clear interpretation of feelings and emotions today, my own or those of others; I will need to have a care so that a misinterpreted feeling doesn’t end up gumming things up.

My Legacy card is the Six of Coins, flavored by The Fool.  Oooh, nice! The Six of Coins (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Taurus, “I have,” Sensual, cautious, stubborn) brings an awareness of resources to the situation, both those that I have and those that I don’t have. This is the balance and the awareness that being rich does not mean having physical possessions that comes after the time of neediness that is the Five of Coins.  The Fool corresponds with Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and challenges that tend to require the use of the intellect to solve), Uranus (technology, science, radical change), Aleph (the head, youthful learning) and the Path between Chokmah (male in the electric sense, dynamic energy and the origin of vital force and polarity) and Kether (the source; limitless possibility).  The Fool is the spark that begins the idea, and his powers and energies are neither positive nor negative.  My Fool is flavoring my Six of Coins, and together they have a serene and happy and generous feel about them.  We do need to be aware that physical things are not necessarily important.  Yes, we need food and shelter, but being aware of the blessings that can’t be bought with any coin is wealth indeed.  And The Fool is just the optimist to teach us this concept; he lives it!

My 6-digit date number is 10, the end of a cycle, which reduces further to 1, the number of potential and position.

My horoscopes: “Take pressing matters to the hilt today, Sagittarius, especially when it comes to romantic issues and emotional needs. You have all the data you need to make a valid point. You have a whole battalion of facts to back you up, so fire at will. Your feelings are strong and intense. Don't ignored them under any circumstances. Go with your gut instincts before you trust anything else.

And: “Quality time spent at home with the other members of your household might bring you closer together with them. Shared household tasks, perhaps creative in some way, give all of you a strong sense of mutual accomplishment, and open the door to stronger bonds between you. Romantic relationships also go very well today and contribute to a powerful sense of optimism, enthusiasm, and excitement for the future. Have a great day!

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Page of Pentacles.  Another optimistic card!  The Page of Pentacles is offering to me the potential of the Ace of Pentacles, to do with as I wish.  If I put it aside and ignore it, this potential will whither and die.  But if I nurture it and feed it and watch over it, this potential will blossom!

Another busy weekend.  Tomorrow, we close on our refinance; bills will be paid and that is a good thing.  Saturday, the Pagan Brain Trust Wayne Contingency is having their annual Solstice Salon; I can’t wait to see everyone.  On Sunday, we bring clients to dinner and a Broadway show.  Whew!!!  Busy, but fun.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment