Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Page of Wands/Ace of Cups. I love this Page, for he tells of an enthusiasm for learning and for new experiences. Hopefully they will be my main focuses today, and I might find that the learning and new experiences have something to do with my feelings or my inner self.

My Thoth card is the Three of Cups reversed. “Abundance” reversed, which seems to support my Legacy card for today. This card in an upright position tells of love manifesting enough to be discerned, but so far today I am not tapping into the presence of this abundance.

My Legacy card is the Ten of Coins reversed. While I may already have the riches I need for a healthy and balanced life or they may be within reach, I am missing them somehow. Perhaps this has to do not with missing the actual riches, but missing the appreciation for what I have as well as missing the desire to do something with my gifts.

It looks as if I am being told that the time has finally come to allow my focus to stray inward. One of the reasons that I love Winter is that the cold and dark seem to encourage snuggling on the couch with a good book. This time of inner growth that ends up to be the foundation of activities to come is usually in full swing for me by Samhain, but this year my turn inward got a late start.

I am feeling the urge to remove another layer from the onion that is the Tarot. The Court Cards are calling me once again, and it is time to deepen my understanding of them to the next level. Astrology is also jumping up and down and waving its arms, trying to attract my attention, as are Runes. Perhaps this will be a Winter of Divination for me. The Tarot also helps me to digest those glimpses of the Machinery of the Universe and understand how to infuse the corresponding insights into my daily life. It makes sense, after my huge aha! moment of Sunday evening, that I am feeling drawn back to the Tarot, and these other associated disciplines.

Day 8 of my 40 day Reiki focus; hmmmm . . . if I have an aha! moment every week while doing this, my brain may very well really explode!

$

2 comments:

  1. Aren't the AHA moments of winter amazing? I myself have been going through several of them.

    XOXO,
    Lilyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. *waves to Lil* They are; Winter is usually my aha! time of year; all that cold and dark makes me want to find the warm light within me!

    ReplyDelete