Friday, December 4, 2009

Knight of Pentacles/Knight of Wands. Well, look at that! Yesterday was the Knight of Swords and the Knight of Cups, and today is the other two. Obviously I am being told that this is a good time to think about the effects of the other three elements through the “eyes of Air.”

My Thoth card is the Four of Swords. This is the “Truce” card, and in a sense it reinforces the message of my four Knights because it tells of a truce that is created by a temporary balance of equal yet opposing forces.

My Thoth card is the Knight of Cups. I am being told that the most efficient way for me to perceive my world and deal with my day is through the workings of my feelings and the subconscious. All four of my cards are upright, and three of the four tell of extremes, with the other card telling of a balance of opposing forces. Hmmm . . . should be an interesting day!

My horoscope: “Home and family are apt to be your primary focuses today, dear Sagittarius. Work around the house might take up a lot of your time. You might want to spruce the place up a little and make it more beautiful. Gardening could also be especially rewarding right now. If you've been wanting to try some recipes from a new cookbook, this is the day to do it as your creative impulses with regard to food are at an all-time high.”

Day four of my 40 day Reiki application; so far, so good. It takes me until the end of the day to get each chakra done, but the good thing is that I am applying Reiki periodically throughout the day. I wonder if the appearance of all four Knights between yesterday’s throw and today’s throw has something to do with this Reiki application on my chakras? Hmmm . . . food for thought. Perhaps my cards are telling me that it is time to do another set of elemental absorption exercises, making use of these Reiki/chakra connections. I like this!

My “aha!” moment of the day: I was “lurking” on the Sacred Mists Journals and read of one student’s internet troubles, and then read this: “Those crystals are lab created, and work REALLY well with electronics and all the related technology.” I love it! I have always thought that lab created crystals are effective for their sympathetic energies. After all, a lab created alexandrite has the color change abilities of the real thing, is made of the same ingredients as the natural crystal, and in fact is purer in its makeup than crystals created through the workings of nature; plus a lab created stone costs quite a bit less to obtain than a real alexandrite. But this student thought out of the box here by saying that lab created stones can be preferable to natural stones for dealing with modern technological issues. This makes sooooo much sense to me!

Heading down to Cape May tonight, after not being there last weekend. It is not going to be a great Saturday, weather wise, but I am sure that I will be able to find things to do! *waves to Miss Pauline* See you soon!!!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment