Saturday, December 19, 2009

Knight of Cups/The Tower reversed. I am being invited to focus on feelings today. **smile** I understand the presence of this card completely! I am being told that things might get a little intense before the day is done, but that I should not hold back or allow fear to block any experience, or I will miss out on the purpose behind the momentary discomfort of having my world rocked. Plus, there is a literal interpretation of that Tower reversed, and really seeing the literal meanings of the images on the cards is something I am trying to do since the Tarot Class Chat I taught this past Wednesday. The Llewellyn Welsh Tarot Tower card shows a stone keep being inundated by what looks like a tsunami. If you turn the card upside down, the water is coming down from the sky. Well, I am sitting here in the middle of a nor’easter today that will dump lots of rain and then later tonight, lots of snow on us, and the wind is a-gustin’. How is that for a literal translation??

My Thoth card today is the Queen of Cups reversed. Dreamy, Patient, and able to receive and transmit without being personally affected. But the card is reversed; somehow I do not think I will be able to remain as detached as the upright card foretells.

My Legacy card is the King of Cups reversed. Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts) of Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts), the airy part of water or intense force, where the intellect supports the emotions. Adaptability is the common trait, and in an upright position this King uses his wisdom to bring healing to the human condition. Because the card is reversed, I am being told that my focus is not to be outer today, and I should not be worrying about working to support others around me.

Hmmmm . . . Three Cups Court Cards, telling me that I might not be interfacing with the Watery needs of others around me, I might not be interfacing with my own Watery needs, but boy, will my experiences be intense. Sounds about right on the money.

I had an awesome drive down to Cape May last night. I meditated the whole way down, and boy was that cool! I began by completing my Reiki application for the day and then opened the rest of my chakras. The background energy was loud again, and soon enough I felt Danu come to me. The Sacred Feminine had transformed herself from the Crone to the very pregnant Mother, sitting cozy and warm in the dark before a fire, resting comfortably and a bit sluggish as She rested her arms on Her hugely distended belly. Danu whispered to me: “Watch, keep watching, and you will see.” Now that is exciting; She only tells me this when something big or shattering to my perceptions is on its way.

She then told me that I was to reach out to Her all weekend, as often as possible, for She will be with me these last hours as we both wait for the birth of the Sun. How appropriate that My Lady appears to me as a hugely pregnant woman enduring the last hours before the beginning of labor, wrapped up and cozy, as I sit before my fireplace in Cape May while a nor’easter rages around the house. My Tarot cards are telling me to hunker down and open up to the worlds within, and even the weather seems to be facilitating this.

I have already begun my Reiki applications of the day, and Danu is with me.

And this morning, as I read “Molecules of Emotion,” I felt the beginning of the possibility of another major aha! moment like the one I experienced two weeks ago. I am reading about proteins and peptides, how they are created via the instructions found in DNA, and how they insert themselves into cells in order to manifest physical, mental and emotional effects. As I type that, and then go back a re-read it, I feel echoes of my realization two weeks ago that the information contained in DNA is actually an image of the Sacred Feminine. Could this be the workings of the Sacred Masculine? How right that I am pondering this and exploring this during the last dark days, as I await the rebirth of the Sun.

It seems as if I am in for an interesting weekend. And it is not just me; I just read the journal post of my dear friend Tara, and she is experiencing her own string of aha! moments this week. E has received outer validation of the effectiveness of her Reiki attunement (which is always more powerful than experiencing the sensations yourself), and Mystery is still resonating with transformation after an incredible week-long working with her Patron and Patroness. Dark time equals ebbing energies? I don’t think so!

$

1 comment: