Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Wheel of Fortune reversed/Three of Cups reversed. Today I am being told that I have the opportunity to have an impact on whatever Fate has in store for me. This may enable me to lessen the sudden impact of any events coming my way, however, this will be a solitary endeavor, as the energies of the day will not encourage my connection to the group. Plus, do I really want to meddle with Fate?

My Thoth card is the Nine of Disks reversed. The Nine of Disks represents “Gain” and it tells of an unemotional tallying of the fruits of ones labors, and of an awareness that ones position is more solid because of those labors. However, the card is reversed, so today will not be about the perception of a solid foundation or of having done ones homework and thus, being ready for anything.

I am finding it easier and easier to tap into this new awareness. I have come to realize that finding these kinds of things is a daunting task, mainly because there really is no way for someone else to explain exactly what these types of things are, how they feel, and how to access them. We each need to stumble around in the dark at first, until we find the doorway for the first time, and we need to “leave a light on” so that we can find our way back again. I see now that everything that Archangel Uriel has presented to me, from way back to the first time he appeared through all the distressing meditations and through the transformations caused by the incredible energy jolts (kind of like Reiki attunements!) that Uriel passed to me, has been preparing me for this moment.

Logically, what I am doing is rebuilding the bridge to my right brain, the seat of all that is intuitive, subjective and holistic, that was destroyed as a side effect of the civilizing process that humans have undergone. I am beginning to relearn how to experience the world beyond the physical, and progress is very exciting!! Even though it is very difficult for me to describe the marvelous things that are happening and the incredible skills that I am acquiring, this journal does act as not only a record of my experiences, but a bookmark of sorts, for as I struggle to find the words to describe these effects, I am placing a metaphysical orange traffic cone exactly where they happen, so that I can jump right to them next time.

This morning, after performing my usual shield strengthening, chakra cleansing/balancing and consecration meditation, I took a moment to look at a tree, and then attempted to switch on this new awareness. Easy-peasy, there it was. I don’t know exactly in detail what I am sensing yet, or how I can use what I am sensing, but that will come, I am certain. I also was able to see the egg shaped mental/emotional aura around someone! The light was perfect and the background was the right color, and I did not see any colors in the aura, just the shape. But this is a first for me.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment