Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Universe reversed/Eight of Cups. While I may find that I am finally strong enough, skilled enough and aware enough to walk away from the things that cause me hurt and pain, I have not yet reached that final moment of balance and union between the conscious and the unconscious. However, like a carrot at the end of a stick, the goal is there, in the distance.

My Thoth card for today is the Ace of Wands. LOL, are we done with Cups now? I have had Cups cards for the past three days. This Ace represents the purest essence of Fire, energy that has not yet found fuel or been given a purpose. New beginnings of the exciting and creative kind may appear to me today.

My dear friend Mystery and I have decided to do shadow work according to my Tarot Shadow Work book; we are going to both use the Legacy Tarot for this work (yay!!! my deck will be in next week!!!). I am looking forward to working with her, and with Marchetti’s newest masterpiece.

I did a long distance Reiki treatment for someone from MysticWicks last night. According to her response to my email, everything happened for a purpose. She even explained that she lost her father and is still grieving, which is why my Guide put his hands over mine while I was applying Reiki to her heart chakra. This is the second time that my Guide has done this for someone who was grieving.

Family vacation is officially over, and I am slowly getting things caught up. We had the most incredible week!! We had only one day that was a washout with several showers during the night, so I did not need to water my garden. The air was hot, hot, hot! The water was marvelous, about 74 degrees and calm enought to enable lots of time just standing or floating and enjoying the waves. I swam at 6 or 7 in the evening, which is a rarity for me because the air usually cools off a bit by then, but all week long it was still 85 degrees or higher at that time. We had wonderful dinners, great early morning walks, and my brother-in-law and I did our usual hike to Davey's Lake.

And I did not neglect my energy work. I had the luxury of an hour and a half alone on the beach one evening, with a blue sky, calm ocean and some nice music on my iPod. As I sat at the water’s edge and watched people walk by, I noticed that once again I could see the mental/emotional layer of many of their auras. A few auras were very easy to see! This is truly amazing to me, and I never expected to make this progress.

I also had one totally incredible moment of intense and clear awarenes of the workings of the Machinery of the Universe and that joyful sense that all is as it should be. This is only the third time in almost seven years that I have been able to make this connection, and mere words cannot describe the painful ecstasy that filled me for long moments. Yes, painful; painful in its intensity. We humans are not meant to experience that clear and intense awareness for long periods of time; we would surely end up with all circuits fried. I was actually moved to tears, and I was grateful that I was alone in the kitchen at the time. I am pleased that I was allowed a few moments of connection to the Machinery of the Universe, for those moments reassured me that I do have a place in it all, and it reassured me that my Patroness, Danu, is by my side.
Danu reassured me with love as I assimilated that joyous experience, and called me "Daughter," rather than "Child," which is how She has always addressed me in the past. It appears I have made more progress than I thought.

I thought about the events of the past days and realized that part of the reason why I may be experiencing progress in my energy work efforts could be because I am focusing on my own aura and trying to be connected to my own energy field at least at a low-grade level for as much of my waking time as possible. I have been performing the consecration cleansing every morning after opening and balancing and cleaning my chakras, and I am tightening my perineum muscles and allowing myself to fill with energy, all the way out to the edge of my mental/emotional body, before ending the meditation. I have been trying to project my awareness out of my physical body and I have been trying to maintain that awareness outside of my physical body for as long as possible. These exercises are manifesting results. Progress is a wonderful thing!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment