Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Universe reversed/Seven of Wands reversed. Once again I am being reminded that although I have experienced amazing progress over the past week or two, the journey is not yet complete. There is not yet rest for the weary, and I still have some tasks to complete in order for the process of integration of the two halves to be successfully finished. Perhaps the reason that things have not concluded is that I am unnecessarily shielding myself. I need to remember that I can stay on the moral high ground and remain in touch with my inner strength without shutting out the rest of the world in the process.

My Thoth card is the Queen of Swords. The “eyes wide open” lady. This Queen sees all, understands all, and deals with all, and makes the process appear graceful and easily accomplished. She dances through the day, solving problems as she goes. Oh-kay!!

Exciting horoscope: “One of the best traits anyone can possibly possess, especially in times like these, is adaptability. You have that quality down pat, and it's certainly going to come in handy. The last thing in the world you were ever expecting is exactly what you can expect right now. Fortunately, you're always open to new and exhilarating experiences, so you won't mind at all -- but you may be called on to help a friend who isn't quite so flexible.”

And another one that focuses on adaptability: “People may be somewhat selfish and self-centered today, but this doesn't mean that you need to be too, dear Sagittarius. Remind others of the importance of the collective, and that we all need to pitch in and do our part to be happy. You have the ability to offer a great deal of balance to the situation, and you should definitely put this to the test. Do what you can to make the scales tip back to center.”

Sounds like “I’m da man” today. *grin*

The Pagan Brain Trust had its third meeting last night. That could very well be the reason why I am feeling so confident and validated today. It amazes me that we have only met three times, for it seems as if I have known these people for ever. Next month we will be focusing on the Tarot. *drips joyful sarcasm* Oh, I don’t think I can do that. LOL

Jen and I have agreed to be “writing buddies.” I need a boot in the butt every so often, and I will be getting one. I will also be sharing with her my work so far on Elf’s Bane. The coolest thing is that I know that she will be honest with me about it, and before I put any more effort into the project, I need to know if I should be doing so. In return, Jen has shared some of her older writings; I plan on reading them at lunchtime.

This morning, as I was sitting in my car, doing my usual chakra balancing and shield recharging, I once again focused on attempting to bring my awareness out of my physical body, through my etheric body and into my mental/emotional body. I really feel that I was able to accomplish this today, and not only did I get to the point where my awareness was into my aura and my physical body felt empty, but I was able to hold the position despite the appearance of Archangel Uriel. He hovered over the car, watching as I held my awareness within my mental/emotional body, and then as I completed my meditation, He vanished without a word. Checking up on me? Glad I was doing what I am supposed to be doing!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment