Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ace of Swords/The Emperor.  The energies that are offered by the Ace of Swords are those that I have the power to effect, for they are related to the use of the Will.  I am being told today that this kind of potential may present itself, and since this card has appeared twice for me since Friday, I am guessing that this potential is on the verge of manifesting.  I must be very aware that my thoughts can and will shape my world, and thus must actively choose what I am holding in my mind at any one time.  This is where ethics and justice become very important.


My Thoth card is The Universe reversed, again.  Two cards out of three that have reappeared in past days.  I am being reminded that even though I am making progress connecting with my four selves (body, emotions, mind and spirit), I am not quite ready to pass through the gateway that leads to a new level.  But the gateway is in sight!


The weather was better than expected yesterday, and I spent the entire day outside, cutting the grass and doing more Spring cleanup in my garden.  My garden is at Spring peak for sure, the flowers (including the wisteria flowers, yay!!!) are beautiful, and everything has tiny light green leaves.  All of the iris have flower buds, and my clematis is blooming already!  My roses actually have buds on them!!


I have found that the “tension” within the energies of the past weeks has been transformed into an intense awareness of the animals and plants around me.  I find that right now, I am most content when my shoes are dirty, my knees are wet and grass stained, and there is dirt under my carefully manicured nails, as I putter in my beloved garden.  The Empress of the Tarot is my significator, and today I indeed feel like her!!


$


2 comments:

  1. Have been advised others having problems posting here; this is a test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! of course you can post...lol...

    Damn blogs..always making a liar out of me.
    xo

    ReplyDelete