Monday, October 17, 2016

September 9, 2016: The end of Distillation?



My lovely Dreams of Gaia card today is the Ten of Earth, and it seems she wants to be a regular part of my life.  The image on this one is serene, filled with bounty.  The keywords for this one are synthesis, harmony, reward, inner peace, grace, highest good, and authenticity.  The message is clear: after making it successfully through all of the Earth cards thus far, we have achieved balance in all aspects of life – career, home, family, self – and they are all coming together as an integrated whole, reflecting the well-being and connectiveness within. 


I do know that I have been made stronger by my past experiences.  This time through the Great Work, I seem to be able to let go of many things that aren’t serving me.  That is one of the purposes of the entire process, after all.  And Distillation is about keeping that which has remained valuable while leaving behind what is no longer useful.  Sounds like a wrap; what is next?

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment