Sunday, January 25, 2015

1/25/15

Transparent Oracle Sunday!

53, Guide: Sidhe (Below).  The cards of Below assist us in understanding our foundation.  There are entities who dwell there who can also assist us with that endeavor, if we approach them correctly.  The Sidhe can be a wonderful Guide when we are attempting these things, for she is both a source of creation and of responsibility.  The Sidhe cares for the earth and Nature; just like us, she is a part of that realm.  But the Sidhe is also connected to the non-physical world more than we are, and thus can be a Guide who teaches us how to see things in a different or unique manner.  And if we work hard and are true to our Purpose, we just might get some support along with our guidance; this partnership can achieve extraordinary things!

62, Dream (Within).  Within is the direction of the Self, and thus the cards associated with this direction deal with the ways our Self connects to the world and perceives the world, and the Self.  This direction is mostly abstract, and yet is our bridge to the Universe around us.  Dream is the language of the unconscious mind; our unconscious mind is constantly absorbing and interpreting information, and since Dream has no physical world limits, it can interpret that information without being bound by any limits. Thus we can see the past and the future, and talk to those who are not now (or maybe never were) of the physical world.

70, The Web (Within).  The Web represents the entanglement and interconnectivity of all life, and of all experiences.  The Web also reminds us that because of this entanglement, everything we do affects those around us; those things we do may seem small, but they have the potential to grow, and to have a much larger effect than intended.

I then stacked my cards and created my mandala.  There are lots of abstract and difficult to measure abilities in my cards this week, and the image created by these three cards have an interesting inward-to-outward/outward-to-inward ebb and flow feel to it.  Is The Web covering Sidhe and Dream?  Or is The Web connecting all?  No matter what, the message is clear: I have useful guides and a strong connection to my Inner Voice.  Everything is entangled, and I get to make use of those connections.  Niiiice!

Today was the second part of my Advanced Yoga Intensive for Movement Disorders.  I have learned so much from this Intensive, and because I have a private Yoga student with cerebral palsy (also a movement disorder), I picked up some great tips that I can share with my student.  This might be a crazy week, though, because we are expecting a huge blizzard beginning tomorrow evening, with possibly 2 feet of snow and 50 mph winds.  If the power goes out, I will have trouble posting here, but I will throw my cards no matter what, and catch up when I can with the posts. 

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment