Monday, November 10, 2014

11/9/14

Transparent Oracle Sunday!

66, Telepathy (Within). Within is the direction of the Self, and thus the cards associated with this direction deal with the ways our Self connects to the world and perceives the world, and the Self.  This direction is mostly abstract, and yet is our bridge to the Universe around us. Telepathy corresponds to the brow chakra, the element of Air, and Spirit.  It is about transmission and reception, and reminds us of the power of thoughts, ideas, visions and intentions; most importantly it is about connections of all kinds.

57, Grail Hallows: The Sword (Below).  The direction of Below is not easily associated with spirituality, yet it is a powerful symbol representing the opportunity to create a strong foundation, and to connect to the tools and powers of the Underworld.  The Grail Hallows present esoteric and hidden knowledge about the elements and the Tarot suit of Swords/Air.  The Sword stands for truth, authority, empowerment, nobility and destiny.  It may only be wielded by one who earns the right, and when this card appears, it tells of a higher calling that when responded to will bring the respondent into their true and destined spiritual power.

17, Guide: Stag (South). South is the direction of the midday sun and the peak of power and illumination; this direction is associated with passionate drive and creativity.  Stag is an impressive Guide at any time of the year, but during the Summer, when he is at his peak, he is the epitome of pride and leadership and competition.  Stag is an archetype for the Sacred Masculine, and of the God in my spiritual tradition.  Stag tells of magnificent demonstrations of prowess, and of regenerative properties and the cycles of life.

I then stacked my cards and created my mandala.  This one is quite powerful!  The Grail Hallows Sword plunges downward, with the hilt right in the third eye of my Guide, Stag, with the waves of Telepathy emanating from the center!  Wow!  I am being told here that it is time to step up to the plate and own my Path, with all its ecstasies and all its burdens.  Connections are in play here, both connections from me outward, and to me from somewhere else. 

I’ve had a wonderful Jazz Festifal weekend on top of a week’s vacation, and oh boy do I need to get back to my regular program.  Aerobic discipline is on the table here, along with catching up on emails and such.  I’m feeling a bit more ready to tackle all this than I have in the past.

Go me!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment