Wednesday, February 5, 2014

2/5/14

Three of Wands/King of Swords reversed. The Three of Wands (Sun, the inner core of a person or situation, the deepest self and personal power, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, pioneering, assertive) in an upright position is a card of planning ahead that tells of the excitement that comes with good possibilities at hand.  There is a nice give and take about this card, as well as expectations of good things to come.  The King of Swords (cusp of Capricorn, “I build,” ambitious, cautious, cunning, authoritative, and Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, aloof) in an upright position is a good judge of people and situations.  Because my card is reversed, however, my ability to analyze might not be good today, and I need to be aware of this.

My Thoth cards are the Princess of Cups reversed and the Nine of Wands (“Strength”). The Princess/Page of Cups corresponds to Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Scorpio (“I desire,” intensity compulsion, mystery) and Sagittarius (“I seek,” philosophic, adventurous, blundering) and is a card of soft and tender energies and of getting fulfillment through connections to others, and through innocent and simple joys.  Crowley sees this card as representing a more immature version of the Queen of Cups, however, my card is reversed, so her traits will not serve me. No tenderness today, and perhaps I should not be depending on others. The Nine of Wands (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) tells us that the final challenge approaches, and we need to ready ourselves so we can guard our assets.  This card also tells of wisdom that is only obtained by long-term focus, and the Thoth Nine of Wands tells of the alignmen of the conscious mind with the unconscious mind.

My Legacy card is the Nine of Wands (again!), flavored by The World reversed.  The Legacy Nine of Wands is about drawing lines in the sand, and it is about the tenet “what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.”  This card is about having staying power, and it is about having integrity.  The World, which corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes, and material, stable and practical energy that is slow to change), Saturn (discipline, responsibility, limitations and resistance), Thav (mark or sign), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Yesod (the place where patterns and images emerge that may manifest into the physical world) is a card of integration and involvement and understanding, a crystallization of the entire issue at hand.  However, my card is reversed, and flavoring that Nine of Wands.  I am strong, but I am stressed.  Will I be strong enough in the end to turn that reversed World card upright?  I think so.

My 6-digit date number is 3, which tells of a new creation out of the position and potential of the Ace, and the balance, polarity, and energy of “distance between” of the 2.

My horoscopes:  Friends seeking advice or a shoulder to cry on could be plentiful today, Sagittarius. You're one of best people to give them the support and care they need. Just be sure that you don't give so much to others that you don't have anything left for yourself. True friendship is about sharing and the exchange of problems and help. Running yourself down will leave you in a place where you aren’t going to be much help to anyone.

And: “Planning is not generally a strong point of yours, but sometimes, it is painfully necessary. It may be that you are more comfortable with just throwing caution to the wind, letting fate lead the way, and keeping good luck as your backup. This plan works for the most part, but realize that in some cases, a degree of rational thinking and organization is essential to get the job done right.


$>

No comments:

Post a Comment