Wednesday, February 12, 2014

2/12/14

Four of Pentacles reversed/Queen of Wands reversed. The Four of Pentacles (the Sun, the inner core of a person or situation or the deepest self, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, authority, caution, cunning) in an upright position tells of very solid foundations and an awareness of the value of our possessions.  Because my card is reversed, I might feel at times that I am spinning my wheels; perhaps if I deligate some work to others, things might end better for me.  The Queen of Wands (cusp of Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality, and Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) in an upright position is energetic, adaptable and enthusiastic; she is filled with persistent energy and calm authority at the same time, and because of this she draws others to her.  Anger could be an issue for me today, and anger is never productive.  So I’m spinning my wheels?  Big deal; keep calm and maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

My Thoth cards are the Princess of Swords and the Eight of Wands (“Swiftness”). The Princess/Page of Swords (Capricorn, “I build,” ambitious, competent, cautious, cunning, Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, society, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality) encourages us to use our mind and intellect to analyze our situations as well as our emotions and feelings.  This will enable me to understand what is expected of me today.  The Eight of Wands (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, skill, communication, in Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) in an upright position is a card of action, of quick developments, and of pulling it all together so things can be completed.  The energies of this card when upright are fast and strong, but they do tend to attempt to bring some stability, albeit in a roundabout and sudden way.  The end result will be balance . . . once the dust settles.  And perhaps my Princess is the perfect person to be paired with this active Wands card. 

My Legacy card is the Page of Coins, flavored by the Ten of Coins.  Wheeee! The Page of Coins (Aries, “I want,” assertive, action oriented, Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn, and Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual) is down-to-earth and responsible, and a listener and a learner. This Page loves to learn new things and have new experiences, but he also can see the big picture in an optimistic way.  This ability to see the big picture (and to be optimistic about what I’m seeing) might be just the ticket today.  My Page is being flavored by the Ten of the same suit. The Ten of Coins (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, communication, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) represents the attainment of physical world wealth and bounty, usually achieved through the implementation of long-term plans, and the attempt to maintain the status quo.  This idea is really attractive to me today, and why not?  I can see that things are good, and I can see that I am surrounded by blessings and possibilities.

My 6-digit date number is 10, the number that tells of the end of a cycle; reduces further to 1, the number of position and potential. 

My horoscopes: “Upheavals within a group with which you're affiliated, perhaps professionally, might cause you to alter your goals slightly, Sagittarius. In the long run, this could well prove to be a positive development, although the conditions leading to it could be a bit disconcerting. Think of this as an opportunity to pursue new hopes and dreams that you may not have considered before. Plan carefully and then go for the gold.

And: “You may receive some kind of windfall today. It may be that a rich old uncle dies and leaves you some unexpected cash. Or perhaps an investment is paying off better than you'd dared hope. This is just what you need to perk up your spirits! Be smart about how you handle this money. Our suggestion is that you eschew short-term gratification in favor of long-term security. You'll thank us in a few years' time.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment