Wednesday, October 24, 2012


Ten of Pentacles reversed/Ace of Cups reversed. The Ten of Pentacles (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, communication, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) represents physical world wealth and bounty, and the attempt to maintain the status quo.  Today my Ten of Pentacles is reversed today, and thus I am being told that physical world ease and taking the conventional route are not in the cards.  I might want to try to sail on untested waters, but I need to remember that material gains may not be the result of my exploration. The Ace of Cups (Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, deep, mysterious, obsessive, Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) in an upright position tells of the potentials available to me for experiencing deep emotions, a connection to my Inner Voice, compassion for myself or others, attunements and connections.  My Ace is also reversed, which might not be good.  Sailing into untested waters with my instincts and access to my Inner Voice blocked may not be good.

My Thoth card is The Wheel reversed. The Wheel of Fortune (Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Jupiter (expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune), Kaph (grasping hand), and the Path between Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration) and Chesed (the place where forms and structure are stabilized and nurtured)) represents the actions and effects of fate and destiny, and not of anything that we in the end can control.  My Wheel is reversed, and this can be telling me of a blockage or stagnation, or it could be telling me that I am not making use of the ebbs and flows of energies around me. 

My Legacy card is The Lovers, flavored by the Nine of Swords reversed. The Lovers (Air, hot/separates and wet/adapts, quick and animated, intellectual, problems or challenges; Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, sociable, dual; Zayin, double-edged sword; and the Path between Tiphareth, the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify, and Binah, female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) tells of duality, union, and personal choices.  Today, love is important, but so are my personal beliefs and my ethical standards.  I can’t control what happens to me each day, but I can control how I respond to things.  Today, I am being told that my choices are important. The Nine of Swords (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, social, dual) in an upright position represents brooding and worrying, usually self-caused, and usually unproductive.  My Nine is reversed, and flavoring my Lovers, and thus, my day should be infused with innocence and serenity.  At the end of the day, I need to believe in what I choose to do, and I need to accept that I’ve made my choices after careful consideration.  No fault, no guilt.  Just acceptance. 

My 6-digit date number is 10, the number that tells of the end of a cycle, which reduces further to the number 1, which represents position and potential. 

My horoscopes: “Some failures that you may have experienced over the past few days could have you beating yourself up today, Sagittarius. Perhaps you feel that you were too hasty or too sloppy and could have done things better. Don't obsess over it. Figure out what went wrong, learn from it, and let it go. Too much negativity directed at yourself is likely to sabotage future efforts rather than help them.

And: “You may feel as if your battery has run out of juice today. You may be asking yourself if what you are doing is really worth it. Don't despair. A car will be along soon that can help give you a jump. Once you get your engine started again, there will be no stopping you. Don't be afraid to go out in the middle of the road and flag someone down. No one will know that you need help unless you ask for it.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding The Tower. The Tower represents catastrophe or sudden change, and the Shadowscapes Tower is no exception.  The time has come to break completely from the past, and in this case an explosive upheaval is the only way to break up well-established patterns so they can be swept away.  Fasten your seat belt!

I attended a challenging power flow Yoga class today, and I am pleased to say that I was able to hold my own.  My body is singing, my energy is flowing.  I always feel good after these flow classes, even though they are physically challenging. 

I also finished my Reiki II booklet, and all is ready for my Reiki II class this Saturday. 

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment