Thursday, October 11, 2012


Five of Swords/Queen of Swords. The Five of Swords (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, pleasure, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, cause-oriented, the group, aloof) shows what happens when we insist that our way is right, or when we impose our needs or wants onto a situation.  Not that our needs and wants aren’t important, but they can’t be all that we see.  Today, my field of vision just might be obscured by what I want and believe I need, and I am being warned of the consequences of using analysis and logic without an awareness of the effects I am having on others.  The Queen of Swords (cusp of Virgo, “I serve,” practical, sensible, work and service oriented, and Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, grace) can be considered a Minor Arcana representation of the Justice card, and that means she might be able to advise me regarding my Five of Swords.  She is telling me to be open and honest and forthright, to speak my mind clearly and gently, and to not lose my sense of humor. I might have a difficult time walking in another’s shoes today, but forewarned is forearmed.  Or foreshod.

My Thoth card is the Princess of Wands. .  The Princess/Page of Wands (Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody; Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic noble egotistical; and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) is the spark that might end up creating a conflagration.  This Princess has one clear desire, to become The Magician, and in working to attain that goal, she ends up becoming a great envoy, and a person filled with enthusiasm and lofty aspirations.  There is a danger though, for she can be prone to violence, or a bit irrational.  Patience is what she lacks, and so today, my enthusiasm must be tempered with patience.

My Legacy card is the Queen of Cups reversed, flavored by the Knight of Swords. The Queen of Cups (cusp of Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual, and Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody) represents the energies of Water and The High Priestess manifested into the Minor Arcana.  My Queen is reversed today, though, and I need to remember that filtering the events of the day through my own feelings and emotions, and allowing those events to impact my visions and the message of my Inner Voice, might not work too well.  The Knight of Swords (the cusp of Taurus, “I have,” sensual, stubborn, cautious, and Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, dual, intelligent) is brave, insightful, courageous, and logical, as well as rude, domineering, critical and sarcastic.  My Knight is flavoring my reversed Queen, and oh boy, this could be good, or it could be terrible.  Mire logic could balance out that reversed Queen, but since she is already tending towards trusting logic rather than instincts, our exuberant Knight just might carry her off on his horse, directly into a bad situation.

My 6-digit date number is 6, the number of vertical and horizontal balance.  LOL, sounds like I’m going to need buckets full of balance today.

My horoscopes: “When tension builds, your sense of security is likely to falter, Sagittarius. You may have a hard time dealing with other people. You could be tempted to turn to food or alcohol for inner nourishment. Curing emotional needs by indulging this way may temper your ailment for a while, but it isn't the solution to the overall problem. Work out the bugs with the people involved, and don't try to do it on an empty stomach.

And: “Do you have a garden, or some houseplants that might seem a little droopy today? Don't go into a panic as to whether or not they're all going to die. Revive them! You might feel that whatever you're doing is more trouble than it's worth, and thus go into a bit of a blue funk. We all do this from time to time. Give yourself space to be gloomy for a while, then perk yourself up. Buy yourself a present!

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding The Magician.  Woohoo!  Powah!!  The Magician has skills, willpower, confidence, and the ability to think out of the box, plus he’s got friends in high places.  Today, The Magician is telling me I have a strong awareness of the power that hums within me, and I have the skills to make use of that power to manifest into reality my personal goals.  Go, me!!

Heading out to have dinner with friends, but wanted to get the Tarot stuff up.  Hugs!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment