Thursday, October 18, 2012


Five of Swords/The Chariot. The Five of Swords (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, pleasure, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, cause-oriented, the group, aloof) shows what happens when we insist that our way is right, or when we impose our needs or wants onto a situation. Today, my field of vision just might be filled by what I need, and I should have a care.  Yes, I am coming off of a cold, but that does not mean the needs of others can be totally ignored without experiencing painful repercussions.  Maybe even worse than a cold. The Chariot, which corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, emotional and imaginative energy that likes to stay the same or follow the same course), Cancer (“I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody), Cheth (the fence), and the Path between Geburah (the place where forms and structure are challenged or affirmed) and Binah (female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure), tells of having the control necessary to focus on goals, and to avoid distractions.  This card talks about “hard control,” about focusing what I need to get done, no matter how lousy I feel, and not feeling any resentment if what I need to get done is what someone else needs.

My Thoth card is the Nine of Cups.  “Happiness” is the keyword for this one. The Nine of Cups (cusp of Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, suffering, soul growth) in an upright position is about emotional satisfaction and the ability to find pleasure in feelings and emotions, and in our expectations for the day. “Pleased as punch” describes this one well. This is a card about receiving pleasure, and it is about giving pleasure (and receiving fulfillment by doing this).  It is also a card about success, or better put, it is about feeling successful.  Crowley sees this card as bringing complete satiety through the action of luck. 

My Legacy card is the Seven of Swords reversed, flavored by the Eight of Cups. The Seven of Swords (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, cause-oriented, the group, aloofness) tells of the active effort to maintain things as we want them, often through the use of deception and without considering the wants or needs of others.  My Seven of Swords is reversed today, so today will be about working with the group, and willingly accept responsibilities.  The Eight of Cups (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, limitation, law and order, in Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, suffering, soul growth) is a card of action, telling of an ending or a decline or a change of direction, often one associated with emotions.  By the end of the day I may feel a bit tired, but making it through the day means my cold is ebbing!  LOL, yep, that is my focus; I really did feel lousy yesterday.  Feeling good is worth celebrating.

My 6-digit date number is 4, the number of depth and stability.

My horoscopes: “You might be frustrated by the fact that people are doing things hastily today, Sagittarius. You might have to accept the fast-paced energy of the day just so you can keep up. Don't worry if you engage in activities that aren't carefully planned beforehand. You will find spontaneous frivolity to be extremely rewarding on a day like this. Expect the unexpected.

And: “Ideas of all kinds, whether practical, scientific or spiritual, are your life's blood, and today you might find yourself expanding that knowledge. Much of what you learn may be based on modern technologies such as the Hubble telescope or particle accelerators. You're likely to only scratch the surface today, however. Much of what you learn may be confusing. Nonetheless, stay with it. It'll make more sense to you later.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Queen of Wands.  She is cheerful, calm and upbeat; all eyes turn towards her, and she is comfortable with this.  In fact, she believes this is what she deserves.  Not in a vain way, but rather with a clear understanding of her abilities.  This could turn bad, but she knows this and keeps careful control. 

Okay, bad cold started Tuesday night, and swung into full swing yesterday.  I really felt lousy.  So, I spent the day on the couch.  I Reikied myself like crazy.  And I went to bed early.  Slept in this morning for a bit, too.  The cold is not gone, but I do feel better.  And, I managed to get a blog entry up. 

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment