Saturday, April 28, 2012

Seven of Cups/Knight of Wands. The Seven of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, obsessive, mysterious) represents the distraction and dissipation that can happen when we are presented with enticing choices. The traditional image of the Seven of Cups shows seven cups, each filled with what appears to be a wonderful gift: the Wreath (Saturn and The World); the Castle (Mars and The Tower), the Woman (Venus and The Empress); the Snake (Mercury and The Magician); the Veil (the Moon and The High Priestess), the Jewels (Jupiter and The Wheel of Fortune), and the Dragon (our Sun and The Sun). The Knight of Wands (cusp of Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, deep, obsessive, and Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering) is a person of passion, courage, enthusiasm and boundless energy.  The energies of this card are strong, confident and powerful, but quick to fade away.  These two just might help each other; I will have a deep connection to feelings but not so deep that I lose touch with reality.

Okay, we had a huge dinner last night, and I did not do too badly.  My downfall was that dinner was late, so I ate more appetizers than I should have.  But, I did get up and walk again on the beach today, and since dinner tonight is a buffet, I will have control.

Our walk was beautiful; the ocean is so lovely and the air is warm.  I am enjoying this time with my friends.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment