Friday, April 27, 2012


Two of Cups reversed/The Fool. The Two of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, family and home oriented, tenacious, moody), is about love and connections, usually about relationships and commonalities.  My Two of Cups is reversed today, and yes, this could be saying that the energies of the day are not condusive to bonding.  But this could be as simple as the fact that my husband is playing golf so I won’t be seeing much of him. The Fool corresponds with Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and challenges that tend to require the use of the intellect to solve), Uranus (technology, science, radical change), Aleph (the head, youthful learning) and the Path between Chokmah (male in the electric sense, dynamic energy and the origin of vital force and polarity) and Kether (the source; limitless possibility).  The Fool approaches life as an adventure and expects that he will succeed.  He is encouraging me to be open to new things today, and to see whatever comes to me as an adventure.  Having The Fool here makes me not worry too much about that reversed Two of Cups.


Today is the second day of my vacation.  Yesterday, we arrived in Murrell’s Inlet, had breakfast, and then headed to Charleston for the day.

What a beautiful city!  We stood by the harbor, looking at Fort Sumter, the place where the Civil War began.  We walked around the city, admiring the architecture and the love oaks, festooned with Spanish moss, and the other plants, trees and flowers.  We walked through the old slave market, which is now an open air mall, and I thought quite a bit about the culture of the pre-Civil War South.

We drove home, walked on the beach a bit, ate dinner, and then I crashed early (since I was up at 4 am!).  And I am very excited that at least for yesterday, I stuck to my Spring Fitness Challenge, except that I did not drink enough water.  That will be rectified today!!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment