Friday, March 2, 2012

The Sun/Justice. The Sun corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), our Sun (the inner core of a person or situation), Resh (the face; reason), and the Path between Yesod (the place where patterns and images emerge that may manifest in the physical world) and Hod (provides analysis and communication), and upright, it tells of a time of enlightenment. There is potential for me to shine today!  Past efforts could really come together.  Justice is a card of adjustment, and it corresponds with the element of Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and quick, animated energy that usually brings problems or challenges that bring growth), Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Lamed (ox goad; training or teaching), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Geburah (the place where forms and structures are challenged or affirmed), and is about cause and effect.  This can also be seen as a card of enlightenment, for it is telling me that I will be able to accurately determine causes, and maybe even predict their effects.  Powerful pair of cards.

My Thoth card is the Seven of Wands.  “Valour” is Crowley’s keyword for the Seven of Wands (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, natural leader, egotistical, selfish), which is a significant card for me in its own right.  This is a card of assertion, of being sure of what I stand for, and it tells me that I should go for what I want.  I may very well be able to get more out of every idea that comes to me today.  It does remind me, though, that the good things are never free; however, if I make my stand and succeed, I will feel great!

My Legacy card is The Emperor reversed, flavored by the Seven of Coins. The Emperor, which is a Fire card (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive, energetic change) that corresponds with the astrological sign of Aries (“I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) and the Hebrew letter Heh (window, illumination), represents confidence and authority; it is about being ethical and just, and it is also about taking the lead and manifesting into the physical world what I have learned.  The energies of The Emperor are about justice, and about conforming to the rules. The Seven of Coins (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, law and order, in Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn) tells of pauses and choices and assessments.  Because it is a number 7 card, and because it is of the suit of Coins (which corresponds with the element of Earth), it is a bit of a heavy card, but there is the potential for reward, too, or at least, the respect of others due to the evidence of hard work. 

My 6-digit date number is 8, the number that tells of a conscious and focused response to the pause and beginning of degeneration of the number 7 with the intent of maintaining the balance and harmony of the number 6.

My horoscopes: “You have energy to burn, Sagittarius, and you intend to use it. Ask friends to join you in the park. Or set up a round-robin tennis match for the afternoon. Enjoy your day outdoors, but take care not to push too hard. If you strain muscles today, it could be weeks before you're fully healed. If you pace yourself and take plenty of water breaks, then you'll enjoy the day with no repercussions.

And: “You are likely to act with great immediacy, and will automatically have instant knowing of what to do in a situation - especially in a crisis. You are likely to be thinking at top speed, and can move with tremendous efficiency and courage. You should feel quite strong knowing that there is a terrific support system surrounding you in case things go awry. Go out on a limb and take a chance that you might not have considered taking before.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding The Magician.  The Magician has been initiated into the mysteries of the elements; he is skilled and has trained hard, and thus is able to create his desired reality.  He knows what he wants, he is connected to his Will, and he knows how to manipulate energies and elements in order to achieve his goals.

The next step in the alchemic Great Work is Conjunction.  We have stirred everything up, we’ve washed it and separated the junk from the gems.  Now, we need to look at everything so that we can effectively focus on the things we are keeping, and completely release the things we are releasing.  We have to change how we think, how we speak, how we act and how we perceive the world so that we change our habits and prevent those things we’ve released from reattaching or reinfusing themselves into our lives.  We have to clear the connections, and then we have to reconnect to the clearer, less cloudy message that is now coming through. 

I can feel this happening, this process.  As I grow and evolve, I am constantly challenged by the habits and beliefs I am attempting to leave behind.  But because I am seeing more clearly, thinking more clearly, feeling more healthy and balanced, I am able to see more and more that I just don’t want to carry around useless stuff any more.  It just is not worth the effort.  This is the process of Conjunction at work, and it is not easy. 

I have been plagued by lethargy again.  Since my head cold, I have been struggling to get back on track, back into my rewarding focuses and efforts.  I may have finally tipped the scales in the right direction.  We shall see.


$>

No comments:

Post a Comment