Friday, March 9, 2012

Ace of Cups reversed/Nine of Wands.  The Ace of Cups (Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, deep, mysterious, obsessive, Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) tells of the potentials available to me for experiencing deep emotions, a connection to my Inner Voice, compassion for myself or others, attunements and connections.  Aces represent potential rather than actually manifested energies, but my Ace is reversed so I should be aware that my day may be filled with the potential to experience deep and possibly fruitful feelings.  The Nine of Wands (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) represents being defensive or closing off.  Usually the presence of this card indicates the presence of a difficulty of some kind, but it will in all likelihood be a difficulty I can handle, so I should not avoid it.

My Thoth card is The Sun.  The Sun corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), our Sun (the inner core of a person or situation), Resh (the face; reason), and the Path between Yesod (the place where patterns and images emerge that may manifest in the physical world) and Hod (provides analysis and communication), and tells of a time of enlightenment, and of good times after dealing with some challenge or ordeal.  My Sun tells me that those ordeals offered a chance for me to grow and learn, and that is exactly what I was able to do.

My Legacy card is the Ten of Wands reversed, flavored by the Two of Wands.  Nice!!  The Ten of Wands (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, limitations and resistance, in Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering) is a card which tells of being taxed to some perceived limit.  Upright, this card would be warning me that I am spinning my wheels, but my Ten of Wands is reversed, so I have not yet reached that point.  The Two of Wands (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, pioneering, assertive, enthusiastic) is flavoring my reversed Ten of Wands, and it tells of power, influence and authority.  Could be why the Ten is reversed, eh?  All in all, pretty powerful cards today.

My 6-digit date number is 6, the number of vertical and horizontal balance.

My horoscopes: “You're apt to go in circles if you only see the negative side of every situation, Sagittarius. Your lack of perspective could keep you from seeing an answer right in front of you. Your mind is your greatest asset and your worst enemy. Don't become a victim of its automatic bias toward the negative. Once you take control and start looking at the positive aspects, the answer will become clear.”

And: “Things may come to you more easily than usual today. This is a signal that you are on the right path and doing things correctly. Life shouldn't need to be full of stress and heartache. If something is not flowing smoothly for you, you should consider taking a new approach toward it. Keep a smile on your face at all times, and be respectful of the people around you.”

My Shadowscapes Insight is the King of Pentacles.  LOL, these Pentacles cards keep showing up.  While the Knight of Pentacles is striving to achieve his goal, the King has strived and has learned in the process.  He is now ready to manifest what he has learned.  The cool thing about the King of Pentacles is that his purpose for achieving his many bounties is to share them all!

Last night, I spent the evening with my beloved Pagan Brain Trust, at the Wayne Contingency.  We miss you, Phillie!!  This visit was very much needed, because Tara is recovering from orthopedic surgery on her wrist, performed on Wednesday.  We sat around the Sacred Table and did our Work, as usual, along with sharing a delicious vegetarian meal, and The Cake.  LOL, chocolate, of course.

I really feel that I am finally of use to my husband.  I have been working for him since the beginning of February because my hours at my day job have been cut drastically.  It has taken me a few weeks, but for the first time, this morning I felt confident.  And oh boy, was this a busy morning!  I am leaving early tomorrow for a quick visit to Lilyth, Third Degree Initiated Priestess of my Coven.  Part of this trip is regarding Coven business, but this is mostly about spending quality time together.  You all know Lilyth; she is the person I visit around Samhain each year, when I stay at Disney in Orlando.  I am looking forward to this brief respite from reality.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment