Thursday, October 6, 2011

Six of Swords reversed/The Empress. The Six of Swords (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, communication, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause oriented) is about hitting the reset button in order to move away from a problem or blockage and begin to recover. My Six of Swords is reversed, and since it is paired with The Empress, I am believing that it is telling me that the time for focusing on recovery is past, and I can begin to relax and enjoy myself just where I am. The Empress corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes, and stable, material, practical energies that are slow to change), Venus (beauty, allure, pleasure, relationships), Daleth (door or womb) and the Path between Binah (female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) and Chokmah (dynamic male energy and the origin of vital force and polarity). This card encourages me to be very aware of my senses today, and to look to the workings of Nature for fulfillment. These two cards bode well for the day!

My Thoth card is the Seven of Wands reversed. “Valor” reversed today; the Seven of Wands (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, natural leader, egotistical, selfish) has a personal significance for me, given to me by Archangel Uriel (representing a Threshold and along with it, the tests of the Guardian) in an upright position is not about planning ahead or justifying my actions. Since the card is reversed, I need to remember that sometimes plans are good things, and so is knowing why I am doing something. Otherwise the victories I will experience today will not be significant. Yep, being the underdog can be a good thing; it can inspire me to organize an effective plan of action.

My Legacy card is the Two of Wands reversed, flavored by Justice reversed. The Two of Wands (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, pioneering, assertive, enthusiastic) tells of being able to wield influence, think out of the box and have authority. Because my Two of Wands is reversed today, I may be more effective if I tap into the prevailing energy flows, rather than acting the pioneer and blazing my own trail. Justice is a card of adjustment, and it corresponds with the element of Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and quick, animated energy that usually brings problems or challenges that bring growth), Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Lamed (ox goad; training or teaching), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Geburah (the place where forms and structures are challenged or affirmed), and is about cause and effect. Because it is reversed, and flavoring my reversed Two of Wands, I am being reminded that choosing to go with the flow is not a “get out of jail free card,” and even though I am riding the prevailing energy flows, I am still responsible for what I allow to happen.

My 6-digit date number is 9, the number of completeness of effect or experience.

My horoscopes: “Passion is on your mind today. You'll want to get together with a romantic partner. Don't be surprised if the evening turns into a long, involved, and very intimate conversation, revealing secrets that you thought you'd never repeat to anyone. You could learn some rather surprising things as well, though nothing that changes your feelings.”

And: “You might wake up this morning and look at your home and decide it's a total wreck. The desire to spend the day cleaning and sprucing up your house might prove almost obsessive. Do what you have to do, but don't get so caught up in minor little spots and blots that you forget about the greater picture! Whatever you do today, view it within its proper perspective. The world won't end if your house isn't flawlessly clean!”

My Shadowscapes Insight today is regarding the Knight of Pentacles. This Knight, once he finally gets moving, is unstoppable. He does his assessing and planning first, and then acts with deliberation and focus; once he gets going, he is almost impossible to distract, speed up, or slow down. Achieving the initially planned end result is his forte, and he will achieve that result, by any means at his disposal. Most likely those means will be conservative and tried-and-true; no thinking out of the box or impulsive gestures from this Knight!

This section of The Emerald Tablet, “Its father is the sun and its mother is the moon. Thus the wind bore it within it and the earth nourished it,” has made me ponder the reflective and reciprocal nature of the Sacred, and of the essences that are the building blocks for Deity and for the Source of all that is. The traits of this essence are common to every manifestation of it, whether the purest and highest vibrating essence that is the Source or the most diluted and stationary essence that is physical matter. But I am getting the feeling that this commonality is not merely present; there are interactions. The elements are used as symbols within this concept, and I know that the energies associated with each of the elements interact with each other naturally, without humanity’s interference. Thus, this section is also telling me that these common traits that are laced through everything that is, both of the physical world and of the astral, non-physical realms, interact with each other naturally, and cause effects that are a part of the existence of life.

Okay, I have come to accept that the polarization of the sacred essence is necessary for life to be; now I am coming to understand that another required ingredient is the interactions of other forms of “assigned” effects (in other words, effects that are of Fire, Air, Water and Earth, with the elements being labels each assigned to specific effects). Life happens not only because certain physical ingredients in certain quantities are present, life also happens because certain “etheric” ingredients are present, and are manifesting certain effects.

But humanity can cause these elemental interactions, too. And when we consciously choose to think, speak and act in ways that tap into effects which raise our vibrational levels, we increase our ability to get the attention of and attract to us the sacred essences that are Deity and the Source of all that is. That mutual attraction is there already, because it is a part of the workings of life. Thermodynamics says that hot and cold are attracted to each other, which is why opening a window during the depths of Winter will cause the heat to be sucked out of the house. The same holds true of the essences that are Deity; They are naturally predisposed to respond to an attempt to communicate, but if we make ourselves more like Them, that communication is able to happen with more ease and frequency.

I think I am understanding what is being said here. Still sounds very woo-woo, but I think I get it.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment