Friday, October 14, 2011

Page of Wands/Queen of Wands.  Cool!!  I’ve got the immature and the mature inner manifestations of Fire!! The Page of Wands (Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody; Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic noble egotistical; and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) tends to be a free spirit who uses assertion and action to attract adventure and excitement.  This Page brings to me the message of the Ace of Wands, and tells me to use its effects because I can! The Queen of Wands (cusp of Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality, and Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) is energetic and enthusiastic; she isn’t noisy and she doesn’t jump up and down and wave her arms, but her energy is up beat, confident, and willing to give 100%.

My Thoth card is the Seven of Swords.  “Futility”; oy.  The Seven of Swords (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, cause-oriented, the group, aloofness), is a weak card in Crowley’s eyes.  The energies are incredibly passive, and what little energy it has is connected to the Moon, so it is very dreamy.  I need to watch out that I don’t get tempted to be a bad girl, as this card is about maintaining what we have, at any cost.

My Legacy card is the Knight of Coins reversed, flavored by the Page of Coins reversed.  Okay, not going to do too well with the physical realms today.  Slight imbalance, eh?  The Knight of Coins (cusp of Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, egotistical, and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented), like all Knights, represents extreme manifestations of his suit, Coins or Pentacles, whether upright or reversed.  He is careful, sometimes to the point of being obstructive, and I might want to be aware that obstruction might happen for me. The Page of Coins (Aries, “I want,” assertive, action oriented, Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn, and Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual) is a listener, and this Page listens to both sides of an argument because he is also a student, and is eager to learn.  Because my Page is reversed, and flavoring my King, that obstruction I talked about?  It might be connected to finding solutions that work or using common sense.

My 6-digit date number is 8, the number that tells of a conscious response to the beginning of the degeneration of the number 7, and an effort to maintain for a bit longer the balance of the number 6.  Perfect description of my focus today!

My horoscopes: “Transformation of your life, even your very being, may have been in the works for some time. Today you could finally see it made manifest. Dreams come true, perhaps in an unconventional and unexpected manner. Don't move too quickly or eagerly. Think carefully before committing to any plans. Don't be afraid to consult others. Move cautiously and good fortune will follow.

And: “You should be feeling great and looking beautiful today. Your charm and social skills are at a very high level, and your innate joviality and gift for conversation should make you a welcome guest at any social event. And you should be invited to a lot of them - perhaps too many! Enjoy this special time of sociability and friendship.”

My Shadowscapes Insight today is regarding the Ten of Swords.  The Shadowscapes Ten of Swords is a lot nicer to look at than the traditional image of the prone figure with ten swords buried in his back!  However interesting this card is to look at, the message is the same: a crashing downward to destruction that cannot be stopped by anything.  Or . . . is this all in my mind?

The next section of The Emerald Tablet is “Perfect in power that reveals the lights.”  In “The Emerald Tablet” by William Hoper, Mr. Hoper states that it is “[o]nly by exercising ones power in the manifesting of the imperfect is it possible to perfect ones power.”  He goes on to ask an important question: is Deity’s power perfected by its manifestation?  Hmmm . . . if the creative force or essence of Deity is only perfected once it is manifested, it could mean that life must happen.  Don’t get me wrong; I’m not saying that humans are perfect or that they are here because Deity deemed their manifestation as necessary.  I’m talking about all of life here, and not only physical world life.  Could it be that another basic trait of Deity (besides being drawn to interactions with lower-vibrating entities, especially those lower-vibrating entities that either ask specifically for the interaction or that strive to raise their own vibrational tones and levels) is that it must follow through on a pattern or recipe, with the last step of that pattern or recipe being manifestation?

Assuming this is true, then the sentence above also fulfills the reciprocal nature of “as above, so below; as below, so above.”  Just go back and read it again, and you will see.  The power is perfected by its manifestation into life forms; the living of those lives presents opportunities to “see” the light.  Don’t most spiritual paths or religions describe enlightened beings as being lit from within?   

Another circle, and I am seeing this common denominator again and again.  We are not required to believe in the existence of Deity, we are not required to interact with Deity.  We can live our physical world lives as we wish.  But if we call out, we will be answered.  If we reach our hand out, it will be taken.  We have only to believe, to believe that the inner experiences, the non-provable interactions, are real, and we will receive the validation we seek because Deity is programmed to respond, just as we are programmed to ask if it is all real.

**smile**  I already know it is real; I just can’t prove it to you.  You must find your own way, but once you do, as you try to describe to me the indescribable experience of conversing with Deity, I will nod and smile.  Perfection.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment