Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Magician/Two of Swords reversed.  Magician corresponds with Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and quick and animated energy which usually presents problems or challenges), Mercury (reason, intelligence, orderliness, communication), Beth (house; builder) and the Path between Binah (female, receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) and Kether (the source, limitless possibility), and he has the power to transform his world through the use of his Will and his connection to the Divine.  Today I will know what to do and how to do it, and better yet, I will get it done!  The Two of Swords (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation) can represent a time of not looking or of shutting out the world.  Because the Two of Swords is reversed and paired with The Magician, things may really open up for me today.  Lots of movement in these two cards, and I had better look carefully and remember that I am responsible for my actions, s well as the consequences of those actions.

My Thoth card is The Aeon, or Judgement, reversed.  The Aeon/Judgement corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Pluto (power, metamorphosis, cycles of dying and becoming), Shin (fang), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Hod (provides analysis and communication) and it usually tells of an opportunity to validate the good stuff and get rid of the stuff I don’t need any more.  This process, which often is spiritual in focus, allows me to understand who and where I am in life, so that I can see the bigger picture and thus, break from the past and make the right choices that will allow me to move forward.  Since my card is reversed, I need to be reeeeeaalll careful today about deciding what to keep and what to get rid of because there could be some cloud affecting my ability to see.  Perhaps that cloud is connected to some psychological issue that is trying to derail this process.

My Legacy card is the Three of Wands, flavored by the Ten of Wands.  The Three of Wands (Sun, the inner core of a person or situation, the deepest self and personal power, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, pioneering, assertive) tells of being successfully established after effort, of taking a position of responsibility and of being supported by others.  This is a wonderful card to offer influence to The Magician, who is good at taking action but may not be good at remembering that his actions have consequences to others.  The Ten of Wands (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, limitations and resistance, in Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering) in an upright position tells of being taxed to the limit, but it is reversed, so my sense of empowerment will not be a flash that dies out quickly due to lack of fuel.

My 6-digit date number is 5, the number of motion that dispels stagnation.

My horoscopes: “A small sum of money could come today, possibly through the efforts of a woman. You may have been waiting for this for a long time, so expect to feel relieved. You may have some definite plans for the money. Perhaps it's meant for a specific purpose, or maybe you'll invest it. Whichever it is, you'll want to celebrate.”

And: “Your spirit is sparkling, and you may feel yourself filling up with tremendous energy as you go about your day. Your sense of adventure is at a monthly peak, and there is very little that can get you down. One area of your life that might be slightly difficult for you to deal with right now, though, is your world of love and romance. For some reason, you may feel like this is the one domain in which things aren't going the way you would like them to. The secret is to be patient.”

My Shadowscapes Insight for today is regarding the King of Pentacles.  This powerful King is calm and steady, and confident in his ability to achieve success and manifest an idea tangibly into the physical world.  He is well-grounded, yet he can reach towards the stars, and the added bonus is that just by being who and what he is, the King of Pentacles inspires others to dig deep for stability and then reach upward to touch our dreams.

My days have been incredibly busy; productive but busy.  It seems that the few projects I keep placing at the top of my “To Do” list get pre-empted in favor of other things that need to be done.  But I am enjoying these other things, too!  Last night’s Tarot Chat, part four of a series I am calling “Tarot and the Tree of Life,” was amazing.  I am truly enjoying the discussions that happen during the Chats on this subject. 

The other Tarot Class Facilitator and I are in the process of updating the Tarot Extension Class, and what a wonderful experience this is!  The lessons in this Class are great, and they really do help students to connect with their Tarot cards (LOL, I am trained through this class, and look where I am now), but they are sorely in need of updating.  Plus, the other Facilitator has images of the cards to be inserted in each of the lessons. 

We are working on bringing in some new members for the SMPDA also.  This is taking time as well, but since our membership has dwindled greatly, this is a necessary task.  We have some great new potential members and one returning member, and once they are on board the energy of the group will be back to its normal exciting levels. 

And still, my Lesson Six of Third Degree is waiting patiently for me.  I was really hoping to have this done before leaving for the WGW 2011 get-together.  It still may happen, but I am not so sure at this point.  I am still hopeful that I will have it completed by Samhain, though.  Darn it!!

Okay, break over.  I will hopefully get back to The Emerald Tablet tomorrow.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment