Wednesday, October 5, 2011


King of Wands reversed/Page of Pentacles.  The King of Wands (cusp of Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, nurturing, moody, and Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic egotistical) has a Fiery nature, particularly if you see the rank of King as corresponding with the element of Fire.  This King is good at using self-expression in useful ways.  Because my King is reversed, I may not be effective in making use of my creativity and authority in an outward manner. The Page of Pentacles corresponds with the season of Spring (Aries, “I want,” action oriented, enthusiastic, competitive; Taurus, “I have,” sensual, physical, cautious; and Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, sociable, dual, intelligent), and tells me to not be afraid to concentrate on what is effective for me today, rather than what is not effective.  Looks like I need to be responsible within the physical world.

My Thoth card is the Ace of Cups.  The Ace of Cups (Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, deep, mysterious, obsessive, Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) tells of the potentials available to me for experiencing deep emotions, a connection to my Inner Voice, compassion for myself or others, attunements and connections.  My intuition may be good today,

My Legacy card is the Two of Wands, flavored by the Queen of Swords reversed.  The Two of Wands (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, pioneering, assertive, enthusiastic) tells of being able to wield influence, think out of the box and have authority.  Kind of sounds like that King of Wands in an upright position, doesn’t it?  The big difference is that the King is already able to manifest possibilities into his world and the world of those around him, while my Two of Wands tells me that I may have the ability to do this, but I’ve gotta try first. The Queen of Swords (cusp of Virgo, “I serve,” practical, sensible, work and service oriented, and Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, grace) in an upright position tells of being up front and open with everyone, of being quick on the uptake, and of making use of the experience I have gained.  But, my Queen is reversed today, so I just might find that I am not really seeing things as they are.  Honest and open communication are important, but I might not be able to make use of them today.  I’ve gotta be careful with that Wands potential, but with the focus of the Page and the sensitivity to my intuition of the Ace, I might be okay. 

My 6-digit date number is 8, the number that tells of a conscious attempt to return to and maintain the balance of the number 6, and delay the degeneration of the number 7.

My horoscopes: “You feel mentally and physically great, and your business and financial interests may take a sudden turn for the better. A contract could be involved. Love matters should also be going very well, and children could bring you great pleasure. This is a good time to make future plans and pursue your most cherished ambitions.”

And: “You may have been expecting a sum of money over the past several days, and today it could finally reach you. Delays in reaching your goals are over for the moment, so if you have a project you've been trying to complete, this is the day to go to it - especially if paperwork is involved. This is not the day to get into any competition with anyone, however. Your sense of cooperation is too strong.”

My Shadowscapes Insight today is regarding The Lovers.  The Lovers is about determining values and struggling with choices, for there are always choices.  When we choose correctly, the resulting union can bring fulfillment that will blind us to all else.  That fulfillment is so powerful it has the ability to create something new from the union of me and that which I have chosen. 

Okay, onward with The Emerald Tablet.  The entire section I am working on now is “Its father is the sun and its mother is the moon. Thus the wind bore it within it and the earth nourished it.”  I have become comfortable with the first part of that whole section, and its concept of the reciprocal nature of reflection.  And so, I ponder the second part.  My clue to understanding this second part and thus, the whole section, is the word “thus.”  Father and mother are the dual and polar effects which when combined create life; they are reflected within the wind and the earth below. 

We can say that the wind mentioned here represents the element of Air.  The sun represents Fire, the moon represents Water, and the earth of course represents Earth.  The four elements, or at least their effects, are interactive and depend upon each other.  As I learned during the elemental absorption exercises of the Sacred Mists First Degree lessons, the purest essence of each element does not vary.  Each element needs the interactions of the other elements in order to manifest to an extreme.  Drought or lack of Water does not happen without heat or Fire, and our atmosphere or Air needs the gravity created by our planet or Earth in order to mass together into one flowing ocean of atmosphere. 

The answer for humanity is not to become bionic, it is not to combine flesh with machines. Instead of fighting the ebbs and flows, we need to move with them.  We need to integrate ourselves with the effects of the elements individually, and we need to integrate with the effects of their combination. It is this way that we will grow and evolve, and become more enlightened.  It is by imitating and corresponding with and understanding this cycle of above and below, and below and above, that we will raise our own vibrational level, and thus, attract interaction with Deity to us.

I just went back and read that, and oh boy, does it sound woo-woo. 

I just found out that Steve Jobs passed away today.  What an amazing impact this one man has had on our world and the way we communicate.  I would not be posting here if it were not for Steve Jobs, as I use a MacBook computer.  Apple has revolutionized the way we perceive the Internet, whether we use an Apple product or not.  One man.  Huge effects.  What a legacy.

Journey on now, my friend.  We will follow when we can.  May you be born again at the same time and in the same place as those you knew and loved in this life.  May you know them again and love them again.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment