Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nine of Swords reversed/Nine of Pentacles. The Nine of Swords (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, social, dual) represents brooding and worrying, the cruelty of the mind that takes place in the wee hours of the morning and ends up giving you a headache.  Thankfully, my Nine of Swords is reversed today, and thus I will be offered serenity and absolution in stead of brooding and worrying. The Nine of Pentacles (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) is a card of accomplishment through the imposition of discipline, and I like that it has paired itself with my reversed Nine of Swords.  Through sticking to the plan and overcoming inertia, I will feel calm, serene and fulfilled.  That I like. 

My Thoth card is the Princess of Cups. The Princess/Page of Cups corresponds to Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Scorpio (“I desire,” intensity compulsion, mystery) and Sagittarius (“I seek,” philosophic, adventurous, blundering); the emotions and feelings associated with this Cups card are a bit dreamy and serene, the Page is not as proficient as the Queen at interpreting things.

My Legacy card is the Five of Cups, flavored by the Queen of Wands. The Five of Cups (Mars, action, aggression, drive, in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, mysterious, obsessive) tells of emotional down time, a setback, a feeling of regret, or a lack of support.  Because my Five of Cups is flavored by the Queen of Wands (cusp of Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality, and Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) who is real good at having faith in herself, perhaps the emotional isolation presented by the Five of Cups will end up to be the first step of rejuvenation.

My Pearls of Wisdom Full Moon card is the Queen of Cups.  Oooh, nice! The Queen of Cups (cusp of Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual, and Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody) is Water of Water, and thus is quite deeply connected to her feelings, her spirituality and her Inner Voice. She is about gentleness and serenity, and she tells me to trust my emotions and my intuition.

My horoscopes: “A surprise in love and romance is on its way to you. Things are coming full circle, and the investment you made in this realm is finally paying off. Something new is cropping up, but in reality, this is a result of things you set in motion long ago. Be open to embracing the tremendous flow of love and beauty that's coming your way.

And: “This morning, go through your house and check everything in order to make certain that it's working. There are indications that small accident hazards could exist that need to be corrected. Tension might run high among family members and quarrels could result. Don't waste your time trying to mediate; they will just have to work it out for themselves. This is a great day for study and solitude, as your mind is especially sharp. Go for it!

My Shadowscapes Insight today is regarding The Chariot. Emotions and feelings buffet us constantly throughout our days, both the emotions and feelings that we are consciously aware of and those that are more subtle, that are hidden within our aura or subtle body, and the subtle body of others.  But if we maintain discipline and establish the validity of our authority, we will be able to not only ride the wave, but direct its path.

I am thrilled to say that Miss Pauline visited me for the first time in months, in the wee hours of Sunday morning.  What ended up waking me was the sound of a large fly circling the room.  Loud buzz in my ear, and I could hear the fly pass from one side of the room to the other; I actually heard the Doppler effect as it passed by!  Never did see or hear the fly again, up to now.  But then, I felt her sit down at the foot of the bed, felt her weight and her warmth.  I smiled without opening my eyes, and whispered, “Hi, Miss Pauline.”  Then I felt her lean towards me, and as usual, pull on my covers.  After teasing me a bit, she actually tucked the covers back around me!  Oh, how I love when she wakes me up that way!!

I took another walk on the beach Sunday morning; I walked to the beach and then turned right, and walked up through Poverty Beach.  What a beautiful morning!  The sky was clear, the sun was warm, and the tide was low, with gentle waves.  During my one-hour walk, I saw two hawks, three turkey vultures, countless dragonflies, and fifty-two monarchs.  The monarchs are not done yet!!

I came back, brewed some coffee, and threw my cards for the day.  Then, I headed out to my beloved garden.  Sunday’s sunset was very different than Saturdays’ there was a gossamer layer of light clouds and the sky was filled with yellows, pinks, oranges, reds, blues and violets!  Then I gave a Thai Massage to Anne Marie, who seems to also have issues with the lateral muscles in her back.  I gave her some of the stretches that helped Andrew, my regular client, and will be giving Anne Marie more bodywork in a few weeks.  Excellent!!

Monday Helen and her sister-in-law and I walked the North Wildwood sea wall.  It was positively steamy in the sun!  Nearly 80 degrees!  I headed North last night, in order to be here for Andrew’s bodywork today.  My two belly dance classes are tonight, and despite spending a lot of time catching up on computer stuff this weekend, I still have lots to accomplish.

But as the song says, “I feel good!”

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment