Thursday, November 5, 2009

King of Pentacles reversed/Two of Swords reversed. Well, I may not be able to reach my highest ability to deal with the physical world today, but at least I am going with the flow and not shutting out any challenges or difficulties that may appear. One thing I **will** be good at is thinking out of the box.

My Thoth card is the Nine of Swords reversed. Agony of the mind in an upright position, but since it is reversed, I think I will have a good handle on any challenges that present themselves.

My Legacy card is the Seven of Wands. This card in this deck is a power card for me, and I have been told by Uriel that I am to become this card. It deals with the concept of drawing a line in the sand, taking a stand to protect personal convictions. Am I the guardian who is the gatekeeper to the portal, or am I the supplicant, trying to gain entry, to gain a right of passage?

My horoscope: “There will be intimacy in the air over the next few days. Loved ones suddenly want to spend more time with you, and you find yourself wanting to invite friends over every night of the week! By all means, do so. You will be recharged, and some of the wonderful discussions you'll have could really lead to something great! However, there may be a bit of tension in the air to temper all that closeness as not everyone will totally agree with your point of view on things.”

I have discovered that most sensations involving heavy-duty energy work elicit a response in me that is very similar to sexual arousal. I’m talking about really intense or long term workings, or very potent energy exchanges. And when I say “sexual arousal,” I don’t mean panting desperately, but rather that lovely warm pressure that is like a delicious itch that I might want to scratch. Oy, I am not explaining this right. But connecting with my energy field is very pleasant, and the more I work with my energy and the energy of others, the more I like the way the connections feel.

I have done some of the strongest energy workings of my own experience over the past few days, helping my friend as she took part in some pretty potent rituals. My confidence in my own abilities and my endurance is soaring! My friend was many miles away yet I was able to construct, with the help of my spirit guide, Ailm, a tether. I took notes regarding my sensations during the two days that my friend was taking part in these workings; I am interested to see how accurate my notes are and whether they correspond to the actual events.

No matter what, my “energy moving” muscles have become quite strong. And collecting and moving all that energy feels goooooood!

It has been a busy, exciting, rewarding, and yes distressing week. There have been exciting changes in the works in the Divination Department, some of which have manifested this week. More ways for me to immerse myself in everything Tarot; that is a good thing! I was happy with the Chat I put together, which explained the difference between the Five of Swords and the Seven of Swords; that was fun! I have been trying to help solve a painful situation, and I am frustrated. The written word is sooooo easy to misinterpret, and even though we all try our best to word things so that our thoughts are clearly described, things don’t end up that way. I will be wiping away the hurt and trying again; hopefully my efforts will bring healing rather than pain, for that is my intent.

Jazz Festival in Cape May this weekend; I look forward to spending time with our friends.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment