Thursday, July 23, 2009

Three of Cups/Judgement. I felt drawn to look up the specific meaning presented for Judgement in the Llewellyn Welsh deck today; besides the usual concepts of tallying the bill in order to clear the slate, the Judgement card also represents the “Sleepers,” those mythological heroes who appear out of nowhere, perform their miracles, and then disappear once more until they are needed again. The Welsh Judgement card tells me that I should be listening for the call to a new life or a new awareness or a new challenge, for there is a change coming, not a destructive change, rather one that may bring new beginnings. And these new beginnings may not just be for me; they may have an effect on others within my sphere of existence.

My Thoth card for today is the Six of Swords reversed. In an upright position, this card would be telling me that I should turn away from quarrels and allow intelligence to rule the day. Because it is reversed, I am being told that there may be some releasing to be done today.

I still feel as if there is some next step to be taken, and that next step is up to me rather than up to outside influences. My Tarot cards seem to be validating this. It is almost as if I am looking through a wall made of those glass cubes, for I sense that there is some world beyond the barrier, but there are neither details of that world nor doorways to enter it. Like those glass cube walls, I pound on the barrier and shout for help, but the air pockets between the glass layers prevent the sounds from passing through.

I have done much work over the past weeks with my personal energy field, and I feel that at the level I am at right now, I have nearly completed my growth. Not that I am finished, by any means! There are always more levels to be strived for. Completion won’t happen in this lifetime. But somehow I see this mysterious next step as involving the creation of a synergy between my physical self and my energetic self. This combined entity may be able to straddle both worlds, standing with one foot in the physical and one in the astral, at the same moment in time. How cool would that be!

Again I look at my cards for the day, and see more validation. Judgement tells of a new awareness, the Three of Cups reminds me that there needs to be a union, and that this is not a solitary pursuit, and that Six of Swords from the Thoth Tarot is reminding me that I cannot believe that I will have expectations for an unknown future event which expectations will be based on past experiences. This just cannot be! Perhaps this is the reason why I am having trouble seeing; I am trying to work with my “pattern catalogue,” and these new patterns aren’t in there!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment