Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Seven of Swords reversed/King of Wands reversed. Someone might be using cunning and trickery today to usurp something from me, but it won’t work. This cunning and trickery could have something to do with a leader who has a taste for adrenaline and who tends to impose his own will even when the situation calls for restraint. Hmmmm . . . wonder who that might be?

My Thoth card for today is the Eight of Disks. Crowley calls this card “Prudence” and says that it is about putting something away for a rainy day. I must strive to be easygoing and stable today, and to not waste my resources right now, for they may be needed in the future.

I felt drawn to pull two extra cards today, and threw the Six of Pentacles reversed and Death reversed. Ho boy, all of these cards are accurate for this topsy-turvy day. I am being reminded that both giving and receiving are important in all situations, but I must be very careful that I don’t give so much of myself that I end up depleted in some way. And perhaps, since I have not yet lost my temper, I have begun to pass the time of active transformation and have already begun anew!

Interestingly enough, as I stepped outside to go to lunch, for a split second it seemed as if I was seeing the world through an “overlay” of energy awareness. It was if I had on glasses that allowed me to “see” and sense in every way not only the physical world but the energy “echoes” of everything in the physical world. I am not describing this awareness correctly, but I can remember it in detail, even though the awareness only lasted for a second. I have been trying to recreate the awareness, but I am having trouble, maybe because I keep trying to recreate it within my physical eyes and their ability to see. The awareness was placed over the physical seeing, and it seems to have come from somewhere in my brain, rather than from my eyes, and as near as I can pinpoint where I remember the awareness originated, the sensations were in the front of my brain but below my eyes. Hmmmm . . . I need to look at a map of the brain.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment