Monday, April 13, 2009

The Tower/Eight of Swords reversed. Oy. Okay, I am being given a warning that I may be approaching a time of releasing, of “cleaning house” so to speak, and I am being told that clinging to security may not be the best thing for me right now. What is best is for me to realize and remind myself that I do have the power to make it through any restriction, challenge, or bump in the road that appears in front of me.

My Thoth card of the day is Two of Disks, which represents change, luckily the kinds of change that bring harmony and stability in the end. The number 2 represents growth of some kind, and Crowley saw this card as showing the unending cycle between the heaviest element, Earth, and the lightest, Spirit, for to Crowley, Earth is the throne that Spirit rests upon.

Despite these very serious cards that I threw this morning, I am feeling rested and lighthearted. I will try to focus and be aware today, because I know how easily a lighthearted day can be changed, but I will also be tapping into this quiet joy throughout the day; hopefully I will be able to flavor every task with this serenity, and maybe spread it around to others in the process. Ah, Spring!!

We had a great weekend! We cooked and ate and walked on the beach, we took the kids to the arcade, and did all kinds of family bonding. But now, it’s back to reality. After two long weekends, I have some catching up to do. But I’m ready.

One of the three teachers in the Tarot Class that I teach is stepping down. That leaves me as the teacher with the most time facilitating the Class. I am really excited about this! Tarot is one of the main focuses in my life, and I never get tired of talking about the cards or learning about the cards. We have always treated each others as equals, we three teachers, and I think this will continue even after we bring on a new teacher to replace the one who is stepping down, but I am secretly proud to be the most senior teacher within this Class, even though this seniority does not bring any benefits or power.

Boy, did I find beach glass this weekend! Three separate walks on the beach yielded some really nice pieces. This coming weekend I think will be quiet *crosses fingers* except for the gardening that I want to get done. I should be able to find time to work with some of my glass, so that I can decide which gages of copper wire will work for me. I also picked up a lot more quartz this weekend, so hopefully we can get the rock tumbler going.

The three eaglets are so big that they don’t all fit anymore in the little cozy cavity of the nest so that mom can keep them all covered. LOL, she would not be able to keep even one of them covered any more. How quickly they grow!

1 comment:

  1. One of the three is stepping down? Holy Crappers! Did she get abducted by aliens again?!

    *wink*

    xo

    ReplyDelete