Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Two of Pentacles reversed/The Universe. Okay, this is the second day in a row for that Two, but today’s interpretation is more positive than yesterday’s. Today is another day of not being able to achieve a dynamic balance. But sometimes the best way to really experience the world is to totally change one’s perspective, and in this case I am being told to drop whatever I am juggling and begin again in a new way. Once I can look at the world from a new place and with a new perspective, things will begin to click.

My horoscope: “Nancy, this would be a good moment to get rid of anything that still impedes you from achieving your goals over the next month. One stumbling block for you might be the impulse you seem to have to try to blend in with others. Don't forget that you are an individual. This is not something to be overcome; rather it should be celebrated!”

Another one in pertinent part: “Paradoxically, the real issues for you today are not observable by anyone else. This dilemma questions the relationship between your personality and your soul.”

I am re-reading Mysteries of the Dark Moon by Demetra George. The three stages of psychic transformation, disintegration, purification, regeneration, are described in detail within the last chapter of the book. For some reason, those three words resonate for me at this time, and I am drawn to think about them and meditate on them, and apply them to myself.

First, disintegration.

The word “integrate” is defined by the Merriam-Webster Dictionary as “to form, coordinate, unite, or blend; to incorporate into a larger unit; to end segregation and bring equality.” The word “disintegrate” is defined as “to break or decompose into constituent parts; to destroy the unity or integrity of.” In many respects, integration is what I have been seeking for a while now, integration in my physical world that will bring me security as well as opportunities to use my skills in order to bring fulfillment, integration in my emotional world that will bring me deeper and more varied connections to others; integration in my mental world that will allow me to connect with and to know and to understand the many realms of existence; and integration in my spiritual world that will bring stronger and more clear connections to Deity. These are all goals toward which I have been traveling for some time now with as much focus as I can muster. And yet, synchronicity and the messages of my Guides are leading me to believe that the time has come to make a change. I am not being told to change the direction of my movement; oh no! That would be too easy, and I would miss the messages to be found within the things upon which I would be turning my back. Instead, I am being told to destroy the integrity of what I have built, to take apart what I have built and break each segment down to its lowest common denominator, thus restoring equality. The Two of Pentacles reversed, indeed!

This makes quite a bit of sense to me right now. Sometimes it is best to release and run, but in this instance I will be stronger and more confident if I muster the courage to examine my “building materials” and check out how they withstood the effects of my life this far.

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Well...lemme see (scratches head for words of wisdom) Methinks your 'building materials' sucked (all of our building materials sucked...lol..no worries ~ I say 'sucked' in the most loving way possible)

    ....lol..methinks you might be into 'dark moon' stuff cause it's the dark moon tonight...and *I* pulled that damn two for you when I was in Cape May.....head made of brick, lovie?

    No worries...I gots one of dem dere brick noggins, too!

    ((HUGS))

    and blessings of the dark moon to you!

    xo
    Raspberry

    ReplyDelete
  2. *snort* *giggle* Yep, dark moon is the perfect time for dealing with the little "nasties" lurking in the dark, dusty recesses of my mind.

    Yep, I'm gettin' tired of shoring up the sub-par building materials. I may have to rip them all out, and we both know how those jobs end up.

    Dark moon blessings to you, as well!!

    ReplyDelete