Monday, March 30, 2009

The Hermit reversed/Judgement. I am being told today that it is time to come back to the real world; my time of solitary contemplation is coming to an end, and my focus should be changing towards dealing with the results of my actions and my non-actions, and reconciling the consequences. Both of my cards are Majors, which tells me that the indications are of a broad nature, and the reversed Hermit alongside Judgement tells me that the changes will most likely be within the physical realms.

Interestingly enough, I was working with my Thoth deck this weekend, and I kept pulling the Eight of Cups. Another card that tells of moving on. The message here is pretty obvious: get up and get moving. I can feel my focus turning towards the physical realms, but I am a newer, stronger and more courageous person now. Time to stop talking and start doing; Raspberry, you will approve!

I met with my niece on Friday; she is very interested in being a part of what I am doing with this new business venture. She has her own ideas for jewelry, plus she has drills!! That means I will be able to drill holes in my sea glass as well as wrap the pieces in wire. This week, my focus will be on researching wholesale jewelry suppliers.

Hubby and I observed Earth Hour on Saturday night. LOL, he charged up the battery on his computer, and we listened to music through the computer speakers rather than through Airport for an hour. But I must say, there certainly is nothing wrong with a candle lit dinner!

My garden is awakening! Crocus, daffodils and hyacinths are in bloom; roses have growth!! My Lenten rose has tons of blooms on it this year; what an incredibly beautiful plant! My rosemary made it through another winter, and my chives are back. Purple archangels are poking their heads up, and the little purple flowers are blooming. We spent the weekend filling in bare patches with good soil and then laying down a bunch of grass seeds. We won’t be in Cape May this coming weekend, but the following weekend I am finally going to get my hands dirty!! Dandelion tincture is my next herbal focus; already I have seen the yellow blooms in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment