Monday, March 16, 2009

In the beginning . . . .

. . . . there was just me. No questions, no answers, and certainly no blog. But that was the first 50 years. Glad they are over and done with!

Who says you can't teach an old dawg new tricks? I have some questions now, and I am even getting a few answers, although most of the time those answers just create new questions. I have email addresses, I have been in chat rooms and held conversations on Instant Messenger. *gasp* I even own a domain name. No big deal to most, but amazing progress for me.

2009 is my year for change. It is my year for growth. It is my year for courage. This blog represents the courage part.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Raushanna welcome to blogging. 2009 has certainly been my year of change as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pan!!! Fancy meeting you here!! Good to see you!!

    Leaps and bounds for me . . . leaps and bounds. I just hope I don't hit my head on the ceiling.

    R

    ReplyDelete