Friday, March 20, 2009

The Magician reversed/Ten of Swords. Well, I never thought I would be happy to see the Ten of Swords in a reading, but there you go! All things are possible! I am still dealing with a disconnect, but it seems that my focus has become all-encompassing rather than specific. Combined with that Ten, I believe I am making progress. Today, the challenges that have been poking at me will finally run out of gas. Now, I can start rebuilding myself, making myself even better than before. I am being told where my focus should be turned first: inward. Today, I am not to focus on the physical world, the power of the elements, and the ways that I can access those powers and use them to change my outer environment; today I need to ponder the mysteries, to think about the past week, and to try to see in detail how I have changed and grown.

Happy Ostara!! What a lovely “Ostara moment” I had this morning when I got to work. Let me preface this by saying that every morning when I first arrive at my office, I go to the window (which faces East) and I perform a three-breath meditation while looking at a small patch of wild area next to a highway, visible from the window. LOL, this morning when I first looked out the window, it was snowing! Big, fat, fluffy flakes, floating gracefully down from a gray sky. What a lovely dance those snowflakes were performing for me, like ballerinas in white costumes! But here is the cool moment: as I stood there, performing my meditation, the Sun suddenly broke through the clouds! I smiled as the golden light brightened enough to hurt my eyes, and let the warmth of the Sun soak into me for a few moments, as the snowflakes continued to drop. Then the clouds came back, but I had experienced my connection to balance, and to the coming warmth.

Blessed be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment