Thursday, March 26, 2009

The High Priestess/Wheel of Fortune reversed. How interesting that the “mysterious lady” shows up for me now, at this stage of my explorations. The High Priestess represents mystery, and she is the source of the power wielded by The Magician. I am being told that today may be a good day for me to shine a flashlight into the dark and dusty corners of my mind, for the power of the Shadow might be of help to me today. I am also being told by both cards that hints for the next step are not to be found through integration with the physical realms, but rather by listening to the voices within.

It is also interesting that Crowley sees The High Priestess as representing purity; “Purity is to live only to the Highest; and the Highest is All.” Crowley sees pure and gracious influences in this card, and he also sees her as the bridge between worlds. She is Gimel, the camel that carries us across the Abyss. Can I hitch a ride?

Purification is the next step in my transformation process.

The word “pure” is described as “unmixed with any other matter.” “Purification is the act of making pure, or becoming pure.” Sounds easy enough, but like disintegration, this process takes things a step further, a challenging step. Now that I have broken myself down so that all components are equal (an interesting sensation!) I am being asked to release the things that are not helping me. Purification by releasing. Not as easy as it sounds.

I have issues (doesn’t everyone??), and the toughest ones to get rid of are the ones that challenge my perception of how well I can protect myself from being dominated. Sounds kinky, I know, but this all goes back to a time in my life when I allowed someone to emotionally dominate me. I am not that meek little girl any more. I have the knowledge and the wisdom and the ethics to turn my little patch of the world into a garden. But every once in a while I forget this, and I allow someone else to cause me to fear the loss of control. That is my issue. That is what I need to release. Oy.

On a lighter note, I am having lunch with my niece tomorrow, the niece who is tumbling the huge load of Cape May beach rocks that I collected, the ones that jumped up and down and waved their little hands frantically as they shouted “take me, take me!” as I walked along the ocean’s edge. We are making plans! Lauren is as excited about this as I am, because she has her own ideas for jewelry, totally different from my focuses. At the very least, we could encourage each other. Gotta squeeze out the most energy that I can from my “square root of nine” month.

My next focus is regeneration, and this times itself perfectly with the New Moon. Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment