Friday, March 27, 2009

Five of Wands/Four of Wands reversed. This makes perfect sense; my boss’s mother passed away last night. Today will be one of those days when nothing seems to run smoothly or as expected, and I probably will not have any celebrations to look forward to this evening. Keeping myself cool and steady is the goal of the day.

My focus for today is regeneration.

The word “generate” is described as “to bring into existence.” “Regeneration is defined as “to subject to spiritual renewal; to reform completely; to replace by a new growth; to revive or to give new life to.” I need to begin building again, and I need to throw in a few new concepts to “strengthen the bloodline” so to speak.

I meditated on this very subject during my Dark Moon Esbat on Wednesday night, and during the meditation I worked with my Younger Self. She seems to be the one who still fears being controlled by someone with a very dominant personality, so she is the one who needs to be worked with. This will be my new concept: including my inner child in my considerations, at least until she is comfortable once again. The other new building material that I will be adding will be the courage that I am finding during this time of growth, the courage to “boldly go where no man has gone before,” the courage to believe that “fear is the mind killer” and must be replaced by knowledge, and by the wisdom to use that knowledge to better myself.

As we move into the Waxing Moon and as we pass through the first days after the Equinox, I am trying to work with those sympathetic energies of new growth. I think I have turned a corner in many respects, and the painful transformations that began this past winter are allowing me to reach a crossroad. I can choose to take the path that requires me to be brave enough to embrace the totally new opportunities before me, or I can turn back to the old ways and “if only I could have” attitude. I don’t even need to take time to think about which way to turn, which to some extent surprises me. Who are you, and what did you do with Raushanna?

Speaking of bettering myself, I have my first business lunch today! My niece and I will be meeting for lunch to talk about rock tumblers and jewelry. My creative juices are flowing. I am getting excited just typing about this.

Another long life has ended today. Anne was 98 years old. Journey on now, Anne. We will follow when we can. May you be born again at the same time and in the same place as those you knew and loved in this life. May you know them again and love them again.

Blessed be!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    *awesome* news on the jewelry business!!! We need to discuss the 'two of cups' partner thing-y aspect

    Kick life in the balls...don't talk about it ~

    People who hang out with you tend to live really long lives..lol...consider me a friend for life...if you can put up with me wasted and eating almost an entire loaf of bread....lol...

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. *snort* *giggle* Your expected alternative if you did *not* eat the bread was not one I wanted to consider.

    Yep, this is gonna be The Summer, kiddo! Notice I capitalized that "T."

    *puts on her pointy shoes*

    ReplyDelete