Saturday, April 29, 2017

November 22, 2916: Preparing for our move

November 22: 2016:

My Dreams of Gaia card is the Six of Fire.  The keywords for the Six of Fire are healing, meditation, negotiation, arbitration, truce, boundaries, support, and diplomacy.  I had this card in a reversed position about two weeks ago, but this time it is upright and telling me of good progress.  The Six of Fire tells of a time when communication and diplomacy are needed to end a conflict.  It reminds me that in order to end an argument, both sides first need to be able to be listened to, and to also hear and understand the other side’s point of view.  Both sides can be right and wrong at the same time.  This is a time when I need to keep my own emotions under control, in order to potentially arbitrate or support the idea of peaceful coexistence.


I like this card, particularly because I am attempting to negotiate my way through some huge changes, both general changes and personal changes.  I am attempting to find a peace with our recent elections, a kind of “trust yet verify” that has been bringing me peace.  The Hubs and I are working hard to get our move to happen.  Moving out of a three story house with attic and basement after living there for almost 20 years is no small thing, but we are chipping away at the To Do list, little by little.  By accomplishing good things in my physical world, I am finding that my energy self is feeling better, too.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment